16| Don't Mess With Tommo

"Look Liam, I don't want him to leave. It's too soon!" I exclaimed as Liam rolled his eyes.

"Lou, we can't keep him working here forever. His contract is set to end in less than a month. He has to attend UNI! You don't want to hold him back from his career do you?"

"No, but I don't want him 2 hours away all the time either. UNI is a bad place for someone as innocent as Harry. Those guys will shred him," I said exasperated.

"I know, but he's a smart kid, hes got his whole life ahead of him. UNI starts next year for him! Plus, you know he'll come back to visit you all the time. You guys are exclusive now after all," Liam winked causing Louis' cheeks to tint pink.

"You're right, you're right. It is a bit away. Plus if anyone tries to mess with him I'l kill them!" Liam chuckled and patted him on the back signaling that the conversation was over. Louis sighed and grabbed Harry's cup of tea he bought at the cafe and brought it to their office.

"Morning Lou," He grinned as he grabbed the cup from Louis's hand and kissed him on the cheek.

"Morning babe," He blushed and brought the tea to his lips and took a sip carefully, trying not to burn his tongue.

"How was your sleep?"

"Uncomfortable since you weren't in bed with me," Louis pouted causing Harry to grin and shake his head.

"Sap," he commented as he turned back to his computer. Louis chuckled and opened up his notes for today.

- Clean glass cases today

-Make sure exhibits are in place

-sweep floors

-make sure doors are locked

-sign the closing log

-Sections 3 and 5 today

Louis made sure his agenda for closing was in order then popped some music in his ears as he looked through old documents on his computer to pass time.

An hour or so later Louis got up and left to make sure the tour guides Liam hired a few weeks ago were doing their jobs appropriately. He ran into a little girl who was alone and staring at one of the deer heads on the wall.

"Hi sweetheart," Louis said lightly as he bent down to the little girls height.

"Hewwo!" She smiled hugely. Louis cooed quietly and admired her cute little outfit.

"Where's your mom or dad?" Louis asked politely.

"My mommy said she went to the bathwoom. She told me to stay hewe!" The little girl said eagerly.

"Oh okay, well what's your name?" Louis asked deciding to keep an eye on her until someone showed up.

"I'm Emawee, but my mommy calls me Emma," She replied.

"Hi Emily, you have a beautiful name! I'm Louis, I work here! Are you having fun?"

"It's so much fun Louis!" She cheered as she clapped her little hands.

"I love your outfit! You look so pretty today!" Louis complimented, little Emily covered her face and giggled.

"Thank you Lou! Mommy!" She squealed as she darted behind Louis and into someones arms.

"Hi I'm Louis! I was just watching Emily while you were gone," Louis smiled as he held out his hand. The mother shook Louis' politely and smiled.

"Thank You Louis! I'm Sarah, Emily's mom!" She smiled as she picked Emily up and kissed her temple.