29| Time Flies

Louis' POV

In three weeks Harry will be leaving me to go back to UNI. I was sad but so grateful he spent his holiday with me. We were gonna have lunch with my mum today and it was already 9 o'clock which means I should be waking Harry up by now. I left the kitchen and went up to my bedroom where I heard Harry whispering on the phone with his hoarse voice.

He lost it from Dane and his stupid shenanigans. "Yeah. I love and miss you too!"

"Don't worry I'll be back soon as soon as break is over and then we will hang out, chat, and go back to our lunch dates asap okay?" Harry sighed with his back turned to me as I watched in confusion.

"Alright, I will talk to you later. Tell em I said hi, okay. Love you! Alright....bye."

He hung up and laid on his back when he finally noticed me standing their with my eyes narrowed. "What?" He questioned with a scratchy voice.

"Are you cheating on me?" I cut to the chase with my arms folded and he furrowed his eye brows with a 'what the hell' look on his face.

"No, why would you think that?"

"Who was that on the phone?"

"I was talking to Perrie, she was catching me up about everything that's been going on over there. I would never cheat on you Lou." Harry replied with his voice coming in and out in waves because of his lost voice.

"Oh, sorry. It just sounded like you were talking to another guy or something. Scared me Haz," I sighed as I climbed in bed with him.

I sat on top of his hip bones and hugged him for a minute or so before kissing his temple and sitting back up. "Gotta get up love. We have lunch with my mum today remember?" I asked and he hummed in response. I got off of him and he went to get dressed and fix himself.

When I was done I went to the bathroom and saw Harry with a black button up and some black skinny jeans on. "You look delicious Hazza."

"Louisss," he whined as I smacked his bum and laughed.

"You're terrible." He exclaimed with a pout on his gorgeous face.

"Touché baby," I shot back as he stuck his tongue out at me. We headed out to the car and drove to Donny where my mum was probably waiting in living room with a magazine for us to show.

"I'm nervous Lou."

"Why? My mum will love you."

"I hope so," Harry nervously smiled at me and I squeezed his hand in reassurance.

We finally pulled into my old home and Harry gave me a look before I sighed and got out. I laced my fingers with his as soon as we started walking up to the door. I rang the doorbell and kissed Harold's cheek just as my mum flung open the door and squeezed me in a tight hug.

"Oh Louis look how you've grown!" She gasped and pressed kisses all around my cheeks before hugging me again.

"Harry," she whispered with tears in her eyes, "Harry!" She crushed Harry in a hug too and rocked him back and forth.

"You're so cute, oh Lou how did you find him?" She babbled as she pinched his cheeks. Harry blushed immensely before clearing his throat.

"Actually he found me," I said before he could get a word in.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Deakin," Harry smiled as she pulled us both in another hug.

Mum ushered us inside and led us to the dining area where a tray of tea sat. "Looks good Mum," I said as I sat down and poured myself some.

"I'll be right in with the sandwiches!"

She went to the kitchen as Harry raised a brow at me and seated himself. "Well that went surprisingly well," he said slowly with a smile etched onto his face.

"Told you she'd love you!" Harry grinned and leaned over to peck me on the lips. I returned the sweet kiss before I started to pour himself a cup of tea.

"Here you go darling," my mum said as she kissed Harry on the head and gave him his plate with a beautiful sandwich on it. She then came around and did the same for me before settling into her seat.

"So Harry, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I just got into University about two hours away from Lou. I have a sister named Gemma, she's older than me. My mum lives over their in Holmes Chapel. I haven't seen them in a while... I don't have a dad but we have cats at home," he chuckled as he seemed to think about the cats.

"That's lovely, and what's your mums name?"

"Anne."

"Great. How are you boo bear?" My mum asked causing me to blush from the nickname. Harry smirked from across the table as he took a sip of his tea.

"I'm good mum. Still working with Liam at the Museum." She smiled as she patted my cheek.

We all returned to our sandwiches and Harry hummed in delight. "They're amazing Johanna!"

"Oh darling! Please don't," she laughed as she took a bite. I smiled as I switched between the two who had seemed to be giving off eye contact to each other. I was happy they were getting along.

"Where's the girls and Ernie?" I asked mum and her eyes returned to mine instead of Harry's.

"Phoebe and Daisy went to Sarah's to spend the night, Fizzy is with her boyfriend for the evening and Lottie is with Tommy. I dropped Doris and Ernest off at their grandparents house an hour ago with their toys, they will be home later," she replied casually as if taking care of 6 kids was a piece of cake.

"Okay, sounds good."

When we were finished Harry and I took the plates and cups and washed them together at the sink. Somehow we ended up kissing with him leaned against the counter and me pressed against him with my lips softly on his. It was getting a little heated when I heard a throat clear that made me jump out of my place in embarrassment.

There stood Fizzy with a smirk on her face. "Well well well, look who it is," she smiled as she ran into my arms.

"Why haven't you visited you oaf!" Harry giggled from behind me as we hugged and she pulled away before looking at him in interest.

"Busy you know?" I replied with adoration for the girl.

"Who's this? Lou's never brought home a boy before," she had her brow raised and her perfectly manicured fingers resting against her cheek as she stared at Harry waiting for him to answer.

"I'm Harry, Louis' boyfriend," Harry stated with a blush creeping up his neck.

"You're so cute!!! Can I paint your nails? You have amazing hands!" Fizzy gasped as she dragged Harry away from me. I smiled and watched as she dragged him upstairs and probably to her bedroom where it would soon be filled with polish fumes.

But I didn't mind one bit.

-

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ⭐️

Yes, I know it's been a minute since I've updated but I decided to finish off this chapter :) so I hope you enjoy and let me know in the comments what you think will be going down and the Tommo house!

Big big love to my small circle of people who actually enjoy this book and comment. Please keep the comments coming I absolutely love reading them!

💚💙💚