32| Lone Wolf

Place: Louis' Home
Time: 1:43 pm
Date: December 23rd
-
Harry's POV

Louis decided he needed to get out of the house to finally buy my Christmas gifts and I had already bought his a few days ago so that left me alone and bored. I had Christmas music blasting throughout the house as I did laundry.

Louis almost had a panic attack when I forced him to leave without doing it first. I wanted him to enjoy some time away from me and I was perfectly capable of doing laundry the way he liked it. Finally I convinced him to leave but not without a kiss on the lips and a promise to be back soon.

After I had thrown in the second load into the washer and placed the wet load into the dryer I went to the kitchen to have a glass of water. I grabbed a bottle from the fridge and gulped down half of it before setting it on the counter and opening up my text messages.

To: Lou❤️😍💍
Hey boo, about to finish the second load. How's shopping? Miss you x

Lou❤️😍💍: 💬

I smiled as the chat bubble pops up, indicating that he's typing.

From: Lou❤️😍💍
Going great! Be back in about 2 and a half hours, gonna run some gifts down to me mum. Stay safe baby 💖

A grin plasters into my face and I go to drink some water when someone pounds on the door causing my heart to leap out of my chest and the bottle to fall from my hands.

After looking through the peak hole and seeing no one I open the door in confusion and see a bouquet of roses sitting on the ground with a letter attached. I brought it inside and put them in a vase then opened up the small letter:

For someone special xx

I smiled knowing Louis must've dropped them off so I go back to my messages to thank him.

To: Lou❤️😍💍
Baby thank you for the roses! I love them ☺️

From: Lou❤️😍💍
Roses...

From: Lou❤️😍💍
What roses?

I stare at the message in confusion.

To: Lou❤️😍💍
The roses that you left at the door for me... they're beautiful

From: Lou❤️😍💍
Haz I didn't leave any roses for you, I'm at a stop light omw to mum's house.. don't answer the door for anyone till I'm home okay?

To: Lou❤️😍💍
Okay.

I set my phone down and look at the beautiful roses curiously. Why are these gifts coming in day after day. It's just nuts! Just as I start cleaning up the spilled water the bell rings again. Louis' order slipped from my mind as I cursed and got up to answer the door.

But just as last time no one was there but a bouquet of pink roses this time. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair and ignored the flowers and stepped outside. Whoever kept coming back to leave them here had to be hiding somewhere.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I called out shakily. I was starting to get nervous. What if it was some type of rapist or mass murderer.

"Hello who's-"

"What are you doing Harr-"

"JESUS CHRIST LIAM! You scared the hell out of me," I gasped as Liam walked up to the door.

"Sorry mate! What's going on?"

"Don't 'sorry mate' me! Are you the one leaving these roses?"

"No, someone gave me this envelope on the way in though. They said it was for you, didn't recognize them," Liam said as he shoved an envelope in my hands.