40| Romantically

Louis' POV

My palms were sweaty, my knees were jittery, my stomach was queasy, and it felt like I was breathing out of a cocktail straw. It was today. THE day.

My mum and sisters ran around getting everything together in the dressing rooms while I made my way to the alter. Everything was about to start. The wedding, the honeymoon, our future..

All about to start and here I was acting like a wimp. I made a graceful entrance, everyone smiled softly. The melodic sounds of the piano echoed as my youngest sister Doris was moseying down the aisle throwing petals, then Harry appeared.

He was dressed in a dark blue fitted suit. It showed the slight curve of his hips beautifully. His long curls were pulled back into some very manly braids, which looked perfect by the way.

My eyes started to tear when he stood in front of me and looked me into the eyes. He was so handsome and he was all mine. The pastor started the vows as soon as Harry walked up.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to unite these lovers in holy matrimony. Louis Tomlinson, do you take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"  

"I do."

"Harry Styles, do you take Louis Tomlinson to be your lawfully wedded husband from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?

"I do," Harry replied with a slight crack in his raspy voice. I saw some tears slide down his cheeks and I cooed and I as well started to cry. He laughed and the pastor continued.

"You may say your vows." The pastor signaled to me.

"Harold Edward Styles. The day I found out Liam hired you to be an assistant curator at the museum, I knew I was in for it." The small crowd chuckled fondly. I blushed as I cleared my throat and continued, "I wasn't sure what I was in for, but I didn't expect to fall completely and utterly in love with you." I took a breath and met Harry's eyes which were welling with tears.

"From the day you started I knew there was something different about you. You looked like a teenage wreck, in your wrinkled 1975 t-shirt, and you stuttered like a fool. However, I quickly learned how funny and spontaneous you are. How generous, soft and kind. How perfect you were made for me. Harry... I am honored to be standing before you today. I hope you realize just how much I love you. Thank you for being you baby."

A group of "whoop" and cheers roared out.

"Louis Tomlinson. I am so fucking in love with you. I was attracted to you the second I laid my eyes on you. I am forever grateful for how hard I tried to get you to like me." Another round of laughs erupted. "And now, I will get to spend forever with you and call you my husband. Here's to many years Lou. I love you and all of your little OCD things."

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss your groom." I immediately grabbed the back of Harry's neck and pulled him down to kiss me passionately on the lips. He nipped on them and pulled back then repeated the motion. Everyone (meaning our small group) clapped and cheered as we pulled away and travelled back down the aisle and to the dressing rooms to change into more causal clothing for the fun part.

Once we got into the dressing room I pushed Harry against the wall and slid off his suit jacket then began to unbutton his under shirt while my lips worked at his lips, jaw and neck. He slipped past a few moans and we undressed each other quick. "You look so breathtaking," I mumbled between kisses.