10| Smack to the merchandise

Louis' POV

I woke up early to the sound of light snores and looked to my left to see Harry snuggled up to my side with his face tucked into the crevice of my armpit. Oh look, ha ha, I have morning wood.

The things this boy does to me I swear. I slid out from underneath him and placed the couch pillow in my place then headed to the bathroom to shower. I shampooed my hair and washed my body then shaved my legs and pubes.

Hygiene isn't only for girls. I got out and blow dried my hair then brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen to take my medicine for my cold. I took a gulp of water as my eyes scanned the view from the kitchen window above my sink. My heart leaped when I heard a groan.

"I'm sooo tired! Louuuu, I'm tired," Harry whined as he dragged himself into the kitchen. I felt a body slump into mine and push my crotch into the counter top.

"Ouch you bastard!" I cursed as I cradled my short (clothing not size) clad dick in my hands. A smile grew on my face as Harry started snorting behind me and laughing so hard he was silent.

"Harry," I said sternly as I replaced my smile with a mad face and turned around as he tried to control his laughing.

"W-what?" He asked out of breath.

"You're gonna pay for that!" I stated and he squealed and booked it through the living room and down the hall.

I chased after him laughing and tackled him to the ground with my knees on either side of him and my hands resting on the ground beside his head. He was panting laying flat on his back and I waited for my breath to return back to normal before I spoke up,

"Would you like to grab a tea with me sometime?"

"S-sure," he stuttered and I smirked while leaning down so we were nose to nose.

"Great," was all I said before I rolled off of him and swiftly went back to the kitchen to start a small breakfast for the two of us.

-

I had both of our plates on the table with an omelet on it and was already digging in when Harry walked in still sporting a heavy blush on his cheeks. "Sorry I was just using the restroom," He whispered as he sat down and shifted in his seat.

I smirked at him as I took another bite and nodded my head as he looked at me with a wild look in his green eyes. "What?" He asked as he noticed my gaze wouldn't leave him as I ate.

"Hm? Oh nothing... are you feeling okay Harry?" I said faking concern.

"Fine, its just you keep staring at me and I feel very uncomfortable," He replied hastily.

"Why's that?"

"Uh, I-I don't know your just-"

"Am I making you nervous Harry?" I asked innocently. His eyes averted from mine to the floor and around the room awkwardly.

"Hm?" I implied again.

When he didn't answer I walked around the table to him and gripped his chin so that he was looking at me instead of everywhere but.

"Would you like to share what is making you uncomfortable?" I tried again. His breathing was becoming uneven and his pupils were dilating.

"Talk to me," Icy blue eyes stared into forest green ones.

"I- I-," he paused.

"You what?"I whispered as my eyes flicked back and forth between his two; trying to figure out what was going through his head. My fingers slid into his hair and I tugged roughly.

"Oh," he moaned and his eyes closed in bliss. A smirk went back onto my lips as I leaned down to his ear.

"Do you like that Harry?" I asked in amusement and he nodded vigorously.

I twisted his curls around my finger and tugged again making him whimper. "L- Louis," he gasped.

"Oh stop? Sure," I teased. His hand quickly shot up to grab my retreating hand.

"No, no, don't stop!" He begged as he pushed my fingers back through his hair with trembling lips and flushed cheeks.

A growl emitted from the back of my throat and I tugged his head back roughly to look up at me, "Ohh god," He moaned and I dove in crashing my lips into his. His hand wove straight around my neck and pulled me closer in between his legs for a better angle and my right hand cradled his cheek, the other sliding through his curls. I sucked on his bottom lip and pulled at it and he pulled back for a breath then our lips met again.

Red angry lips nipping and sucking on each other and hands touching everywhere. Goosebumps rose, lips meeting in a constant battle, and moans slipping out. I slid my tongue into his mouth and slid it across the back of his top teeth. As I was slipping it back out his lips molded around my tongue then sucked and put his tongue back in my mouth. At this point our lips were all swollen and his were completely covering mine then he pulled off while slightly sucking. "That," breath, "was," breath, "amazing," he panted. I pecked him once again and he looked at his pants with a red face when I finally realized he had a boner.

I started laughing loudly and teased at him a bit. "Oh my lord Harold, you can't even last a snog!" I laughed while holding my stomach. His cheeks were glowing red and an embarrassed smile was on his face.

"I'm just kidding, it's actually kinda hot," I winked before smacking him in the pants.

"Oh god! You bastard!" He yelled with his teeth clenched as his hands gripped his junk.

"That's for crushing my merchandise this morning," I stated as I grabbed my plate put it in the sink and went to my room to take a nap, leaving Harold with his problem.

-

uhhhh what the hell did I just write?