34| Mental Health Day

Thank you so so much to the viewers that read AND vote and like my writing ❤️

Louis' POV

I was awakened at around 12 am by Liam who was panicking about something that I wasn't picking up due to tiredness.

"What?" I asked, my voice cloaked in sleep.

"Basically someone who was sending Harry that stuff sent him a note saying you were in danger and to meet them at the park so we came up with the genius plan to bust these people but it happened so fast Louis I-"

"What!? Where's Harry is he okay!?" I said in distress, completely awake now.

"Luckily, I got him back, but he's passed out. They suffocated him with like chloroform. I think he's hurt."

"Where is he?" I asked abruptly.

"Living room." We both headed to the living room in a rush, and I noticed Liam has a slight limp in his step. Fuck.

-

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sound of hushed whispers near me. Somewhere in the room. I was so exhausted I couldn't focus on where or what it was coming from. "Do you think he has a concussion?" I heard Louis whisper. Wait...Louis is here?

"I don't have a clue.. he hit his head pretty hard when that guy dropped him."

"Maybe we should wake him up," Louis replied quietly.

"I would let him sleep it off. I know you're worried, but it's better for him to rest."

"He could have internal bleeding," Louis harshly whispered.

"I hope you guys know I'm awake," I announced in a cracked voice.

"Baby!" Louis gasped and he rushed to my side. I opened my eyes slowly and blinked.

"Hi," I whispered.

"Are you okay?" The worry was clear in Louis' voice.

"I think so," I brushed off, even though my body felt like a bag of bricks.

"Liam, get him water," Louis ordered bossily. He turned back to me and peppered my cheeks in kisses.

"Thanks love," I smiled weakly. Louis's hand cupped mine and he pressed his lips to it gently. Liam came back into the living room with a cup of hot tea, despite Louis's order of water.

"It'll be better for him," Liam reasoned at Louis's offended face.

I gently reached out and took the cup from Liam's hands. "Thanks Li," I said softly.

I remember waking up with a lot of pain in my foot. But it all disappeared when I saw the sleeping angel in front of me.

Louis looked breathtaking in the morning light. Even though his lips swelled over night and he often had crust around the outer part of his eyes, I still was taken back by his beauty. I used as much energy as I could muster to pull myself towards him and wake him up by kissing all around his face and neck.