30| Lil Chicken Nugget

Sorry I haven't updated in a little! 😩

Louis' POV

When Harry came back downstairs his nails were painted a pretty hot pink and his hair was up in a half bun.

I couldn't deny how good he looked and it made me want to drag him to my bedroom and take him there but this was going to be a lovely evening.

We all sat in the living room chatting and I couldn't keep my eyes off Harry. He was so perfect and so sweet to my mum as he gave her his full attention as she rambled on about something.

"It's lovely having you here Harry, if you ever need anything you're always welcome!" Mum exclaimed, Harry blushed cutely as his eyes flickered to mine.

"Thank you Johanna."

We all decided to settle down for a quick movie before going home. We all agreed to a scary one and every time a pop up happened Harry hid his face in my shoulder.

When the movie ended Harry made me come to the bathroom with him and I watched him awkwardly pee. "Did you really have to have me here?"

"It was scary," he whined as he pulled up his jeans and zipped them. I chuckled as he washed his hands then turned to kiss me passionately on the lips.

"Ready to go home baby?" I asked and he hummed in my neck as he sucked at the skin.

I pushed him away with a smirk and he pouted as I left the restroom to go back to the living room and say good bye to my mum.

When we said our good byes and promised to come back another day Harry complained in the car that he was hungry.

"Well what do you want to eat?"

"I don't know," he shrugged like a confused 4 year old.

"Want my cock?"

His eyes bulged out of his head as he smacked my shoulder, "LOUIS!"

I laughed uncontrollably as I pulled into the nearest McDonalds. "10 piece chicken mcnugget with sweet and sour," he whispered to me, I told the lady over the drive through intercom thing.

We got the nuggets and I glanced at Harry every now and then who was cutely nibbling on his nuggets. "You're so dang cute," I said as I reached over and poked his cheeks. He smiled and took a bite then focused back on his window.

We were in the car for an hour more before I parked into the driveway of my home. Harry was asleep in the passenger seat with his head leaned against the window.

I got out and walked over to his side and opened the door. I quietly and carefully unbuckled him the gathered him in my arms to the best of my abilities. After an aching 20 minutes of attempting to get him in the house and to my room I finally made it and Harry had not even hinted at being awake. I unzipped and rolled off his jeans and took off his black button up.

I threw on one of his white shirts he had left here at another point in time, then left him in his boxers. Nothing I haven't witnessed anyways *insert sassy eye roll*.

As I changed into my pajamas I heard a snicker and quickly turned around to see Harry conscious and smiling. "How long have you been up?" I asked curiously as I slipped a graphic tee over my head. He looked at the invisible watch on his arm and contemplated a moment before answering.

"Since about when you slammed the car door shut and attempted to carry me through the house."

My mouth fell open in shock as a mischievous look plastered onto his face. "You proper dick!"

He laughed cutely as I stomped over to the bed and lightly smacked his cheek. "Oh no, don't abuse me! I can't handle the dominance radiating off of you!" Harry dramatically sighed as I fake smacked him again to play along.

"Oh god! I don't think I can go on any longer!" He gasped as I rolled him over and pushed him off the bed. I marched to the other side and took off my imaginary belt.

"You're really asking for it this time!" I exclaimed in a red neck country voice.

"Louis no!"

"Turn around boi!" Harry got on his hands and knees and glanced at me playfully as I smacked his bum teasingly.

"Ooo!" I smiled at his outburst and pushed him onto his back as I sat on his hips.

"I can't believe you made me carry you through the house. I could've died you're like a freaking whale!" I groaned as I leaned down to snuggle into his chest.

"Oh hush, I'm not that heavy! You're just my small baby." I sent him a murderous glance as I got off and made sure the whole room was still in order.

After everything was perfect (except Harry's socks that were out of place) I got up and we got ready for bed. He brushed his teeth while I brushed through my hair, ten strokes only, then applied some Chapstick. Which reminded me that I needed to get a new one soon. I've been so occupied with Harry's visit that I wasn't keeping up on my daily stuff.

I quickly scribbled some stuff down in my agenda just as Harry walked back in the room looking all cute and sleepy. I set my agenda on the night stand and opened my arms for the boy to walk into. He was getting a bit taller and it was starting to worry me. He trudged into my welcome arms and held me for a little while before kissing my temple and walking to the right spot on the bed. I turned off the lamp and felt my way to the left spot then climbed in and snuggled in close to Harry, spooning him.

I could see the moon light dimly shining on the boys tattoos on his left arm. My fingers traced them absentmindedly. He was breathtaking all the time and it was hardly fair.

I pressed my lips to the back of his neck and I could hear the change in his breathing. "Goodnight Harry, I love you."

"Good night Lou."

I waited for the I love you back but didn't hear it. "Harry?" I whispered as I sat up and peaked over his shoulder. The boy was fast asleep before he could even finish his sentence. I smiled at him adoringly and pressed a kiss to his soft cheek then laid back down and fell asleep myself.

My brain instantly dreamt of Harry and his beauty, but I'm pretty sure it was just a soul mates thing.

-
I apologize for being MIA for a while. I got home from vacation and I've just been relaxing and not thinking about the book lol. I'm thinking about writing like 10 more chapters and ending it..

Let me know what you guys think! ❤️

Don't forget to:

VOTE

AND COMMENT ❤️