25| Woke

Louis' POV

I woke up around 9 o'clock to Harry on top of me. He was all curled up with his head resting under my chin.

I cooed and kissed the top of his head before pushing him off of me and stretching. Harry took a deep breath and rolled over before rubbing his eyes awake and looking at me. "Morning Hazza," I whispered as I pushed the curls out of his eyes.

"Hey Lou."

"D'you wanna get up?" I asked him quietly as he rubbed his eyes again.

"No. Just wanna be with you," Harry replied in his raspy voice.

"You are with me silly. What else do you want?" I asked in amusement.

"You. All of you. No guy."

"What do you mean no guy?"

"That- the new guy," Harry tried to explain in his tired state.

"Dane?"

"Yeah I don't want him in our picture."

"He's my partner baby. If you were never my partner we would've never met."

"Are you implying that if you had a choice you wouldn't meet me?"

"No, not at all. But we wouldn't be here together if it weren't for Liam hiring you."

"Well that still doesn't make me like Dane. He's trying to get with you I can tell," Harry sighed as he curled into my side.

"Well, is there anything else you'd like?"

"A cup of tea," Harry grumbled making me laugh. I rolled out of my spot and on top of him.

His long lashes fluttered up to me and his large hands rested onto my hips. "Just so you know I love you, and I don't want you worrying about other guys on me because the only guy for me is you. My princess."

I leaned down and pressed my lips against his, ignoring morning breath because Harry and I are past it. "I love you too I just worry. You're so handsome, I could see why anyone would wanna take you away from me," Harry whispered as his thumb caressed my stubble covered cheek.

I kissed him again and trailed down his jaw to his neck then sat up and got off of him to grab his hand . He gripped mine tightly as I pulled him up and together we walked to the kitchen shirtless. He sat down at his previous spot the night before and I made him a cup of tea.

When the tea kettle started whistling I turned it off and poured the water in his cup. Then I put in the tea bag to let it soak for 3-4 minutes then proceeded to add his 2 sugars.

I set the cup in front of him and smiled as I walked away to change into today's outfit. I threw on some white joggers with my red hoodie. Then I brushed my teeth and hair before heading back downstairs. Harry sat on the couch with my phone in his hand scrolling through something.

"What is it Harry?" I asked him unamused. We were the trusting type so I didn't mind he was on there.

"Dane said 'wanna hang out today? You can bring your little boy toy'," Harry pouted as he looked at me.

I sighed and walked up to him then kissed his cheek. "No you're only here for a month, it's us time. I promised you," I replied with a light smile.

Harry's pout faded and a small smile graced his lips. "Okay. Love you Lou," He stated as he kissed me on the lips.

"Love you too, now go get dressed!" I watched as he messaged back 'can't, busy' then left my phone on the couch and scurried upstairs.

He came back downstairs with black jeans on and a pink T-shirt. "You look cute. Gonna let me undress you later?" I winked seductively.

"Nah I think I'm good. My arms are pretty ripped lately," he joked with a poker face as he looked at his arms while walking passed me.

"Tease!" I gasped loudly and he flipped around with a smirk as I pinned him against the counter.

"What? I have no clue what you're talking about," he waved off with the dimples prominent in his cute cheeks.

"You do! Also, have you been working out?" I asked in interest.

"No why?"

"You just look more lean. Lost some weight or something." Harry frowned at that and shook his head.

"Well I can't afford dinner every night in UNI. It's hard to keep up with the payments as it is."

It was my turn to frown as I stepped closer to him and ran my hands down his sides. "What do you mean you haven't been eating. Hazza you call me when you're hungry do you hear me?"

"I don't want you to drive 2 hours because I'm not eating. It's not like I'm starving," he responded simply.

"I would drive 2 days to you if you were in need of food," I said as I nuzzled my nose into his neck.

"You don't have to do that for me."

"I don't have to, but I want to so if you are hungry you will call me or else I will drive over there and check up on you. Because I love you."

"Fine I'll call you when I'm hungry," he rolled his eyes at me as I smiled in satisfaction.

We kissed a couple more times before Harry swatted my bum and told me we should go get some bagels. I agreed and grabbed the keys and we headed out to start our long day of just us.

Damn did I miss my baby.

-

Update ❤️❤️

Next chapter will be veryyyy interesting for you guys so stay tuned for that around next week ish or by the end of this week!