1| Boss Calls

Louis' POV

I looked at the text from Liam that read: Come to my office asap

I was a little nervous because I knew something was bugging him recently so I slowly strode to his office in the museum and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I walked in and took a seat; greeting him with a 'hello' and a 'how are you'.

"So Louis, as you know the reviews of our museum have been high lately," I hummed, "And well I thought it'd be a good idea to get you an assistant curator, the more people come in the more eyes we will have to keep to make sure our artwork and sculptures are okay." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"No no no! I don't need an assistant I can do it all by myself."

"Nonsense. I'm going to search up for any young males who are looking for a job, we don't need any females messing up our museum." He said, then shooed me out of his office.

"Darn chauvinist." I muttered under my breath as I walked to the section of the museum I was currently watching over.

-

The next few weeks were spent with Liam going through interviews for the job. I listened to the interviewers through the door and continuously said no to working with them. Of course Liam had enough of my repetitive rejection and after a while he finally called me into his office about two weeks later.

"Yes?" I asked bored.

"Louis, I'm done with you disagreeing to anyone being your assistant! The next boy that comes in here for the interview is who you're stuck in contract with for the next 3 months." He said, then rushed me out of his office.

I mentally cursed. What if the next person is really ugly!? What if they don't follow my rules and I'll have to deal with a rule breaker for the next 3 months!?

Omg what if they are super inappropriate... or what if- "Louis you can leave my office now." Liam snapped me out of my thoughts. I internally blushed in embarrassment and left to do my job.