6| Four nipples

Harry's POV

I could practically feel the blood rush to my face when he demanded me to take off my clothes aND SMIRK! Who did this boy think he was?

"Uhm, I- I guess. I mean..right here?" I asked nervous. He chuckled at me and nodded in response.

"Oh," I started already losing my breath, "okay.. is it hot in here or it is only me?" I questioned while the anxiousness caught up to me.

"Come on Harry stop being a baby, it's not like you have a giraffe under your shirt." He snickered. I shrugged and pulled off my shirt and pulled down my pants then handed them to him.

"And your boxers."

"WHAT?" I screeched.

"You heard me."

"Louis, please, you can't even see my boxers under my clothes." I whined. He laughed and shook his head but it was quickly replaced with seriousness.

"Oh my god.."

"What?!" I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze.

"You have four nipples?" He said with his face scrunched up in confusion.

"Oh those.. yeah." I laughed. He muttered something under his breath and told me to wait on his couch while he grabbed me a pair of his clothes to wear.

I sat awkwardly in my boxer briefs until he came with a white T-shirt and a pair of coral pink cotton short shorts. "Louis what the heck are these?" I asked weirdly.

"My feminine side." He whispered as he scurried off into the laundry room to iron my clothes. I put them on and looked at myself in the mirror.

"hey do these look g-"

"Holy mother of god." I heard as I left the bathroom. I turned around and saw Louis looking at me with his lip caught between his teeth. Maybe he was just wetting them, they did look a little chapped earlier.

"There you are! Do these look okay? I mean they probably look great on you but I don't know if this looks fine." I said self consciously.

"No you look great. Why don't you go make yourself at home while I finish doing your clothes." he replied as he walked back into the laundry room rather quickly. I shook the thoughts from my mind as I walked to the living room and turned the TV on.

Louis' POV

Oh my Christ! Was it even legal for him to be wearing those!? He looked like sex on legs I could devour him if he was more neat. Seriously, his messiness was unattractive. I mean he was beautiful but I can't even stand the thought of ever messing up my house or walking out with wrinkled clothes. It makes me panic.

As soon as I stormed away into the laundry room I made sure he was far enough away before I palmed myself helplessly through my jeans. I tried to contain my groans as I released myself from the tension in my pants. Then when I was done I practically scrubbed down the whole laundry room and folded his ironed clothes. I brought them into the living room for him but stopped quickly when I saw him curled up on the couch with a cooking show silently playing on TV.

A small smile played on my lips as I sat his ironed clothes on the coffee table. He looked rather uncomfortable on the couch so I mustered up all of my strength to pull the lean boy off the couch and trudge him to my room. I threw him on my bed before I had a heart attack and pulled the covers over him. Then I went to my spot on the couch and fell asleep.

-

The sun shining through the white curtains blinded me as I peaked open my sleepy eyes. As I was about to stretch I realized there was a human on top of me and not any human- Harry. I quickly got up and raced to the bathroom not caring if I woke him. I turned the shower knob and threw off all of my clothes before jumping in and scrubbing every inch of my body. It wasn't my fault I panicked, I'm an OCD for germs and organization. After I washed my body and my hair I hopped out.

When I had dried off and gotten dressed I did my necessary routine. Brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, and styling it to perfection. After that I washed my hands one last time before leaving the bathroom and going to find Harry. He was sat on the couch with his ironed clothing on, the clothes I let him borrow were folded neatly and resting on the arm of the couch. What a relief! Someone who actually knows how to fold!

"Thank you for folding them," I said.

"No problem."

"So.. why were you on the couch with me when I woke up?" I asked, trying not to make things awkward.

"Your room felt like ten degrees so I went to look for an extra blanket but you looked so comfortable and really warm so I..kinda invited myself." He blushed.

"Right, right," I squinted my eyes then waved it off, "so we have work in about uh an hour or so.. do you want to pick up some breakfast on our way?" I asked.

"Sounds great Lou."

"Don't call me that."

"Right, sorry." He blushed. I smiled in amusement and got up to check if everything was in order before we left. As I did that Harry was in the restroom fixing his messy hair, not that his nagging at it would help any.

"If you aren't in the car in five I'm leaving you!" I shouted as I left my house. I got in my car and was buckling up when I saw Harry running outside and to the passenger side of my car. He got in the car harshly and slammed the door making me wince.

"Harold! Be careful with my baby!" I scolded as I caressed the steering wheel. He rolled his eyes and buckled up as I backed out of the driveway and drove to the nearest Bagel shop.

-
Sorry the update took so long it took me like 2 weeks to write this and I finally finished it now so sorry for any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote my lovelies 💞