39| Closer

Harry's POV -1 year later-

Tomorrow seems just as far as a year ago. Tomorrow was a day closer to the wedding. Tomorrow was a day closer to our future together. Was I scared? To be quite honest I've dwelled on the thought of how tomorrow will go. Every tomorrow. Hundreds of tomorrows.

But this tomorrow is a tad more scary than the previous tomorrow. Of course I was just having cold feet about everything, but I was not doubting my love and trust I put into Louis. He's my everything and as scared as I am for every tomorrow that I dwell on, I am also very excited for this one.

Practically shaking. I was done with college now. I bid my farewells to Perrie, Lark and Josh a month or two ago.

We promised to always keep in touch though. After all they are coming to the wedding and Josh is my best man. I think Louis picked Liam to be his. We were gonna have a small wedding because we both were very antisocial and in our own worlds. Just his parents and Liam and some kid named Niall.

And for me, my parents and younger sisters (even though I didn't talk to them often), Josh, Lark and Perrie. Louis had his friend Niall take care of the food menu for the wedding.

I was chilling on Louis' bed on my new laptop when he entered the room looking adorable. "Hey Lou," I smiled and he grinned softly as he climbed on the bed towards me. He slid my laptop off my lap and plopped his body on top of mine. "Hey baby," he whispered as he laced his fingers in mine.

"Did you take a shower?" I asked him and gazed at his crystal blue eyes as he nodded a 'yes'.

"Cool.. what do you want to do today?"

"You," he bit his lip with a devious smile.

"Oi! Get off me pest! We are saving our love making for the honey moon!"

"I can't hear you over all of the lies you're telling!" Louis babbled while covering his ears.

"Shut up," I joked as I pushed him off of me.

"Never. God gave me a mouth for a reason!"

"Yeah, to suck my dick. Now get to it peasant!"

"Harold! That's not very kind of you. Speaking to your fiancé like that," he scolded jokingly.

"Louis! That's not very kind of you! Leaving me with a hard on like that," I shot back intelligently.

"Ha ha. You're so funny," Louis said slowly with a dumb look on his face. I studied his features carefully as his stupid face turned into a slight smirk. I was too busy trying to catch on that I didn't even realize that he squeezed my cock and ran until he was halfway out the bedroom door. That little jerk.

I knew he just wanted me to chase him so I played along and was right on his heels down the hall. Just as I was about to grab him he tripped and landed on the rug on his belly and I rushed over to him. "Lou are you okay?"

"Lou-" right before I said another word he got up and pushed my shoulders back so I was sitting on my bum with my hands leaning on the floor behind me; supporting my upper body. Louis climbed on my lap in the blink of an eye and grabbed a small fistful of my hair and brought our lips together.

His hands rubbed at my back and shoulders and then down my chest. His pretty lips connected to where my jaw and ear lobe meet and he sucked softly on the skin. I moaned out as his lips sent electricity through my body.

"What's with the sudden outburst?" I panted as his hands started to travel up my shirt.

"Just forgot how damn lucky I am to have you. Might as well show you a little right?"

I nodded like a lost puppy, and he grinned and attached our lips once more.
-

Louis' POV

We did end up leaving for the mall. We were eating some lunch in the food court and Harry was scrolling through internet stuff on his phone while I chatted his ears off about how perfect our wedding is gonna be.

When we finished and threw our trays away we headed down the escalator and passed a couple stores. It was fine and quiet until an evil laugh came from Harry beside me. I looked at him and quirked an eyebrow then he pointed to a lingerie store coming up in front of us.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You're trying some on," Harry stated firmly like it was his final statement.

"What!? No! You can't make me do anything!"

"Yes I can!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Please Lou," he asked softly as he batted his long pretty lashes.

"Fine," I huffed with an eye roll, "just one."

And that's how I ended up trying on "just" 10 pairs. That's how Harry started to play with my bum in the dressing room and take dirty pics of my bum in the panties sat on his jean covered crotch. You know..for personal purposes. And that's how we ended up leaving with a few pairs for in the bedroom. And making out very passionately in the dressing room.

I have to say these panties are pretty durable. They didn't budge when he tried to rip them off. Not that I'd let him anyways..this ain't no porno.

Maybe.