44| Happy Days

I died^

Louis' POV

Over the past two days Liam and Zayn got really close. Since we were only here for a little less than a week we didn't want Liam to be around and ruin everything so we sent Liam out and told him to make some friends.

Well apparently he had gotten the Zayn dudes number when he was drunk so now they were spending time together while Harry and I hung out. We were supposed to go sight seeing and what not today. Not like with a tour guide or anything though. We just wanted to see places for ourselves. I was woken up this morning with the smell of a hotel breakfast. Harry was sat up in bed munching on English muffins and eggs. His torso was bare and he didn't know I was awake so I let him know by trailing my cold fingers up his spine.

He arched his back in and squirmed letting out a squeal. I chuckled and stared at the back of his head until he turned around when I stopped. "Good morning baby."

"Hey Lou, you're cold!"

"I know. I was watching you, were you gonna inhale that food without me?"

"I was until you woke up.. want some?" He asked politely. I nodded and sat up carefully. I took a clean dish beside his and grabbed the English muffin with the egg that he didn't touch. No matter how much Harry changed my views on his messiness he couldn't change my hate for germs. I wasn't about to grab an English muffin that he had already buttered and took a bite out of. I buttered mine at a lazy pace and then set the knife down.

After my first couple of bites I set it down and finished the food in my mouth and wiped my mouth with a napkin. "Big day today love," I said to Harry. He hummed and nodded with a smile on his face as he chewed. I rubbed his back unconsciously and kissed his cheek. He looked too cute with chipmunk cheeks.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. For some reason I had always loved suite bathrooms. They were always so clean and magnificent. I turned on the crystal knobbed shower handle and arranged it to below scorching.

I slipped out of my boxers and Harry's T-shirt before opening the glass door and getting in. I sighed in content at the how good the water felt. I sat under the water for 5 minutes before the bathroom door opened and Harry came in. Although the shower glass was fogged up I knew it was him. His silhouette was bent over probably removing his bottoms and I drew a smile in the fog of the glass. I heard him laugh and before I knew it he stood in the shower underneath the water with me. We stared at each other lovingly in a comfortable silence before he broke it.

"Remember when you gave me a blowie in the car and ruined my tires and almost killed us?" I laughed and he smiled.

"I didn't just ruin your tires," I smirked and he looked at me questioningly.

"Oh really? So what is the other thing you ruined?"

"You." Harry smirked slowly and nodded while looking around the shower.

"Well in that case wanna ruin me again?" He rose his brow and smiled cheekily as if he was offering. I nodded with a smile and he pushed me down on my knees.

-
After our shower we were all dressed and we clasped hands while heading down to the lobby. We caught a taxi to take us to any place he recommended for sight seeing as a start and we soon ended up in a very natured area with guides and ATVs. Harry's eyes widened as he looked at me. "Well this looks... fun."

I smirked, this was definitely gonna be fun.

We paid for the ATV course you basically got driven around the paths through the trees and enjoyed the nature of it all. We got paired with a woman named Maya. She had been driving ATVs since she was a teen. She was 32 now and enjoying showing people nature. The type of atv we were gonna be in had 4 seats it was more of a Jeep without the top but smaller. Harry and I got in the back and put the helmets on.