35| New Years Eve

Ugh I just said something like this last chapter 😂 Thank you sooo much for 3,000 reads!
• [super hella late many-years-later update, I'm sorry I fell off the grid for so long I remember wanting to change the ending of this story and never followed through with it when I became disinterested in writing. Sorry about that and I hope you're still around to read the rest :) ]
-
Louis' POV

Today was New Year's Eve which meant Harry was going back to UNI in 2 days.

I wanted to do something special today so Harry and I were gonna go to a party Liam was having for New Years. I also had something special planned at the end of the night.

I was up having a cup of Yorkshire tea when I figured I should probably wake Harry. When I got to the bedroom he was sleeping on his stomach with his face turned to the right. I walked over to the bed and slowly got on it careful not to wake him then sat on his bum.

My fingers grazed over the soft skin of his slightly tanned back. Then I set them on his shoulders and leaned down and planted kissed from the base of his neck and down. He breathed deeply and started to turn onto his back and I sat up as he did then sat back down but this time onto his crotch. His eyes fluttered open as I kissed his jaw and neck.

"What are you doing Lou?" He asked groggily. I smiled at his sleep cloaked voice and brushed the curls out of his face.

"Waking you up," I replied.

"Well good morning," he smiled sleepily as he lifted my hips to stretch out his legs. Then he set me back down and kept his arms around my waist.

"So tonight we are gonna go to Liam's party for New Years," I told him.

"Okay."

I smiled and leaned down to kiss him again before I slid off his body. "Come downstairs I'm gonna make some breakfast then we can go to the grocery store and buy some beer and stuff. I told Liam I'd pick up some things for him."

"Okay, see you down there," Harry replied quietly as he sat up at scratched his forehead.

I nodded and headed down the stairs and began making Harry breakfast.

Harry's POV

After I got dressed and brushed my teeth I went downstairs and stood in the doorway of the kitchen watching Louis make eggs shirtless with the apron he bought me tied on and a pair of shorts.

I smiled absentmindedly. He was so gorgeous.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into me. "You look sexy making breakfast like this," I complimented then pressed a kiss to his cheek.

He gave me a hum/laugh and turned around to look at me. "Let me kiss you properly now that my teeth are brushed," I said as I grabbed his face and sucked a kiss onto his precious lips.

"Mm, someone's feeling spicy," Louis smirked as he glanced at me and slid the egg out of the pan and onto the plate.

"What are you talking about?" I smacked his bum causing him to yelp.

"You know!"

I laughed and sat at the table as he set our plates on the counter along with the butter bowl in between our plates. He popped the toast out of the toaster and handed one to me with a little grin.

"Thank you baby," I said as I smiled cheekily at him.

We ate in silence then washed up the plates and headed to the store.