28| Visiting Liam

Harry's POV

Today Louis and I decided that we should visit Liam. Who by the way didn't know Harry was in town visiting.

Louis drove us up to the museum and parked in his usual spot in the back. He applied his Chapstick really quick and kissed me before getting out and unlocking the back door to the museum. Louis had taken the month off so this Dane dude was taking all the shifts.

We went into Liam's office without knocking and you could hear him groan. "Dane I told you your shift isn't over yet!" He huffed in annoyance then heard Louis clear his throat amused causing him to turn around.

"Wha- HARRY!" He hopped out of his chair and engulfed me in a large hug.

"Please stay and work with us Harry we miss you!" He pleaded as he squeezed me tight in a hug.

"I miss you too," I chuckled as I pushed him away in mock annoyance.

He pouted then scowled at Louis, "ew, you."

"Oh whatever," Louis groaned causing all of us to laugh.

"I'll be right back Louis, gonna go wee," I said as he patted my bum and nodded.

I walked towards the office and entered when I noticed Dane sitting at my old desk. "Ew," I scoffed as I tried to walk past to the bathroom but his arm swung out and stopped me.

"Excuse me?"

"I said ew," I replied dumbly.

"No one asked you to speak."

"No one asked you to answer," I shot back with an eye roll.

"Do you get your sassiness from your twink boyfriend?"

"Do you get your irritable attitude from your parents?"

"I'd rather be irritating than a prude."

I gaped at him and he stood up; very much taller than me.

A smirk made its way on to his face from the height difference. "I can easily take you down right now. Pipsqueak."

He stepped closer to me and I backed up in irritation. "Take one more step, and I'll punch you in the throat," I warned with a murderous look in my eyes.

"I'd very much enjoy that."

"I'd very much enjoy you pretending to enjoy that."

"You know what else I'd enjoy?"

"No I don't know, and I don't care," I replied bluntly as I crossed my arms.

"Banging you right here and having Louis watch."

"You're disgusting."

"You like it, look at you. You would love to be man handled by someone actually taller than you. Perhaps stronger than you. You need someone who will spank you when you're naughty not come before you're satisfied," he said while getting closer to me and towering over me.

"I swear to god Dan if you don't move out of my way you're gonna go home with a sore throat and a busted lip," I said dangerously low while trying to keep my calm.

"It's Dane not Dan."

"Whatever Daisy," I rolled my eyes. In a second his arms snapped around me and lifted me up causing me to kick around powerfully.

"Let me go you giant dickhead!"

"Keep rocking around like that and you're gonna end up with your pants missing and my cock up your arse."

I went slack in his arms in fear and he started feeling me up. It gave me chilling goosebumps and not in a good way.

"Where the hell is Louis?" I mumbled to myself but Dane heard and started to tighten his hand around my throat.

"Do you like that Harry?" He gave a nerve wracking laugh and tightened his grip causing me to cough. I wasn't attracted to him whatsoever but my dick hardened a little at the control. I should propose the idea of choking to Louis...

"Let-" cough, "me go," gulp, "you d-dick!"

I lifted my leg up and kicked my foot hard into his junk allowing his grip to loosen and drop me. He fell to the ground and held his junk while wheezing in pain. "That's what you get!"

"And this! Is for disrespecting me AND my boyfriend!" I said as I punched him in the throat. I ran to the bathroom to wee and also calm down when he kicked the door open with a glare in his glazed over eyes.

He pushed me against the wall roughly and tightened his fingers around a fistful of my hair. "Hey!" I yelled angrily as this bastard starts biting and sucking down my neck. I was fighting against his grip as hard as I could when Louis and Liam walked in.

"LOUIS!" I screamed. His head snapped towards the bathroom door and yelled as he ran towards me. Liam watched in horror as Louis ripped Dane off of me and punched him straight in the nose causing a satisfying crack to echo in the bathroom.

"Don't you EVER touch MY BOYFRIEND!" Louis yelled hotly as he kicked Dane in the stomach repeatedly. I ran over to Liam and gripped his bicep.

"Do something!" I said in panic but Liam didn't move a muscle. Blood didn't sit well with him.

I huffed rather loudly as I ran over to Louis and pulled him away. He was panting heavily as he looked at me in worry. Dane groaned from the floor and Louis was about to hit him again when I dragged him away. "Are you okay!?" He said to me in panic.

"I'm- I'm fine. Throat hurts a little," I said as I rubbed it.

"Crap. You're bruising quickly, what the hell did he do to you?"

"Chocked me, then bit the hell out of my neck."

Louis frowned as he looked at my neck. "What?" I asked in confusion.

"He marked you with love bites."

"I didn't mean for that to happen he was ganging up on me and I threatened to punch him in the throat but then he grabbed me and I- I-"

"Harry I know none of it was your fault. As soon as you heal properly I'll give you as many love bites as it takes to make you forget about this okay? And I'll make sure Liam fires Dane as soon as possible." Louis said as he brushed some messed up hair out of my face.

"Okay. Thank you Lou," I said as my lip wobbled. He cooed and crushed me in a hug while pressing kisses to my temple.

Even in the worst situation he managed to make me feel safe. That's why I love him so much. "Let's go home, I'll call Liam later and talk to him about this. He might have already fired him who knows."

I nodded and followed Louis to his car and we drove home. When we got there Louis made me some hot tea to soothe my throat then massaged my back and bum till I fell asleep. I had the greatest boyfriend in the world and I have no clue what else would've happened if he hadn't been there to help me.

-
Don't feel like editing so yeah sorry for any mistakes!

Also don't forget to vote if you want to see Dane leave!! ❤️