31| Secret Admirer

Unknown
Place: barn yard
Time: 11 pm
Date: December 20th

"All you had to do was get the job and finish the task you've been assigned. I didn't pay you for no reason you fool!" The gruff voice rang out in the old barn. The opposing person flinched at the harsh tone and nodded in understanding.

"I'm fully aware of that, Sir."

"Don't mess this up, you know what will happen if you do."

-
Harry's POV

The morning is filled with quietness as Louis stays downstairs making us some tea. I yawned for about the millionth time before deciding to join him downstairs but the bell rings just as I sit up. My brows furrow carefully and I quietly pad halfway down the stairs to listen in on who's at the door.

"What are you doing here?" I hear Louis whisper frantically.

"Hello to you too." I hear that voice. The voice that caused me an endless week of pain.

Dane.

"Liam wanted me to drop off your schedule when you return back to work. Also, this package was waiting for you at the door, doesn't have a name."

"First of all, I can call Liam for my schedule and second why are you snooping around my package. It was there for me not for your nosey eyes," Louis snapped with attitude.

Saucy. I think to myself with a wicked grin on my face.

"Whatever Louis, see ya around. Tell Harry I said hello," Dane sickly replies and I hear Louis shut the door. I jump in surprise and scurry up the stairs so he won't see me.

I walk down the steps as if I just got out of bed and wander to the kitchen where Louis has travelled. "Who was at the door?" I played it off smoothly.

"Liam, dropping off my work schedule," Louis bluntly replies while observing the box.

I raise my perfectly waxed brow as I catch his lie. "Oh? Why didn't he say hello to me?" I asked casually as I grab a fruit from the basket and take a bite of the- pear, which is the fruit I took without notice.

"I don't know he was in a rush." I secretly roll my eyes. Louis opens the package carefully and his face scrunches up in confusion as he reads from a paper he pulled out from the box.

"Hey are you sure you aren't cheating on me?" He mused in thought. I shoot offense to the question before asking why.

"It seems you have a secret admirer." I walk up to where Louis is standing and peer into the box which has a single fake rose and a small box of chocolate.

I set the stuff on the counter and grab the slip of paper from Louis' hand with my nail painted fingers. On the paper it reads: Dearest Harry, a rose that will never die and some chocolate as sweet as your soul. Love, secret admirer.

"I have no idea who this could be from. I bet it's just Perrie and Lark messing with me," I waved it off and shrugged as Louis and I snacked on the chocolate the rest of the morning.

-

Anon
Place: barnyard
Time: 2 pm
Date: December 22nd