36| Wedding Plans

Louis' POV

Harold and I spent the night talking about the wedding color, theme, and decorations.

We wanted to get it out of the way before he left back to UNI. We talked about a red wine with white colored theme or baby blue and white.

Harry even talked about green and blue but I couldn't do it, the colors didn't match. After two hours of talking Harry fell asleep by my side as I paged through a color theme book I bought off the internet days before I asked him. Not to be cocky or anything but I kinda knew he'd say yes. I was just excited to spend the rest of my life with him.

Early the next morning I woke up to Harry in the shower. I went and brushed my teeth then stripped and stepped in behind him.

He turned around slowly, confidence radiating off of every aspect of his body as he raised his eyebrows at me with a cheeky smile on his face. "Good morning fiancé!" I smiled fondly as he rested his wet hand on my neck and stared at me a moment before kissing me sweetly.

"Good morning my King," I said back and he wrinkled his nose cutely.

"I thought I was your princess?"

"You were, would you prefer Queen?"

"Much better!"

I smile and kiss his cheek then proceed to wash up.

When we are done we dry each other off and giggle while we mess up each other's hair and attempt at an elegant underwear clad slow dance.

"And then, I'll spin you around like this and kiss you!" Harry explains as he spins me and pulls me closer at the end.

"Ah, very romantic Styles," I smiled as I pushed him away to get dressed and get our day started.

Harry finished before me and left into the bedroom. I pulled up my white joggers and looked at my appearance in the mirror before following him out.

"Loouuissss," he whined.

I cooed at him with his messy damp hair, practically drowning in the over sized joggers, and his baggy shirt.

"What baby?" I asked then tutted out my lip as I stepped in front of him and held his pink tinted cheeks.

"I have to leave tomorrow!"

"I know, I'm gonna miss you so much," I replied as I hugged him tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you too boo. Maybe we should just runaway from everything and get married," he said convincingly.

"I wish but we have responsibilities. It's the real world hazza," I smiled sadly.

"I wish I could pause time, and then it could just be us two for however long until we decided we wanted the earth to start revolving again." I smiled at his crazy thought and kissed his lips before heading downstairs. We had breakfast then washed up the kitchen, my request.

"Where are we getting married Lou?" Harry asked me with an innocent face. I smiled briefly before answering,

"Anywhere your heart desires, queen."

"Can we get married in the Barnsley House Hotel?" My eye brows rose at such an odd place.

"Where's that at?" I asked him softly as I flicked through my movie box. Which reminded me to get more.

"It's in Cirencester," he replied and I flicked my head around quickly to look at him with my eyes wide.

"That's 95 miles away Harry!! Almost 2 hours by car! Any where else?"

"Or...Hawaii.."

"Cirencester it is then," I said quickly with a nod.

He smiled and took the movie box from my hands and set it on the floor then wrapped his arms around me. "I'll call the venue and plan dates with them. I can't believe you're my fiancé," he sighed.

He spoke in that slow, deep voice that I had grown way too fond of. "I can't believe it either, I love you so much."

He looked at me and kissed me feverishly on the lips. I was taken back by the passion in his actions as he started to push me towards the couch. "What are you doing?" I said in between breaths.

"I want you Lou."

"You have me, you have all of me baby."

"You're so sappy," he giggled as he pulled away.

"I do try," I smiled back and pecked his lips as he cuddled up to me, giving me lazy kisses to my jaw.

"I love you and I can't wait to marry you, my King."

"Don't go all soft on me Harold! What happened to pushing me down on the couch and wanting me?" I joked around and he pulled a serious face.

In an instant he had sat up and hooked his leg over my lap, setting down on my goods. "I will always want you Louis, in one way or another."

My heart warmed at the comment and I brought his palms up against mine and let them stay like that for a minute before I closed my fingers around his. He bit his lip softly without realization of what he was doing to me.

My breathing picked up at his beauty and I couldn't help but pull him down and crash our lips together.

-
I apologize if you read these chapters a long time ago! I'm just slowly doing some editing to old drafts for you guys :)

But I hoped you like it and I will keep updating❤️

👉🏻Harry's going back to college next chapter👈🏻

❤️DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE❤️