9| Sickness and Soup

Harry's POV

I know, I know. I can't just ask him out in the random.

I don't even know if he fancies me.

Is he even gay!?

I was thinking all of these things at my desk on a Thursday evening while Louis was called out of work for being sick. I definitely liked him but when I asked Liam for advice all he said was "Get that D," like what is that even supposed to mean!?

I don't want the letters of the alphabet I just want Louis! He's so cute and perfect, I just wanna kiss him all the time. I noticed it was already 7 and I should probably be leaving already so I hopped up and gathered my wallet and keys then bid Liam a farewell.

I hopped in my car and went to the grocery store to pick up some chicken noodle soup, ice cream, and chamomile tea. Then I checked out and drove over to Louis' place.

When I arrived I took the elevator to the fourth floor and knocked hesitantly on the door. Louis answered the door bundled up in a blanket with messed up hair and a tissue clutched in his left hand. "Harry? What are you doing here?" He asked then sneezed right afterward.

"I came to see if you're okay. I brought you soup," I shrugged as I walked in barely noticing the small smile playing on Louis' lips.

"Thank you, that was really nice but I don't want you to get sick," Louis replied gently.

"Nah it's okay.. I have a strong immune system."

"Okay, so what did you bring?" He asked politely.

"I brought soup, chamomile tea, and some vanilla ice cream," I replied proudly.

"Thank you so much Harry! No ones ever done that for me," he stated honestly.

"Well I'm glad to be the first, tea?" He shook his head and smiled then turned around and went into the living room to watch TV as I made his tea.

I added one spoonful of sugar and mixed it then added some milk and brought it to Louis who was curled up on the couch watching Family Guy.

"Here Lou," I smiled as I handed him the cuppa. He smiled sweetly and took a sip before his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"This is amazing, you make it perfect! Thank you Harry."

"Not an issue," I assured as I sat beside him and watched Family Guy. This show cracks me up every time.

We binge watched 2 seasons together and before I knew it I was out like a light.

-

Louis' POV

I realized halfway through the third season that Harry was cuddled into my side fast asleep. The fondness I had for this boy was nuts! I pulled my blanket over Harry so I could share it with him and gently curled into him just as he was to me. He was cute and comfy, and I hated to admit it, but I wanted the messy adorable lad to myself. I quietly kissed his forehead and managed to lug him to my room.

I tucked him in then joined him in my bed and got comfortable before falling asleep peacefully. Yeah, maybe he was a little messy. But fortunately this little button was going to have to be a tolerable messy.

A/N surprise update because it's Friday 😊