3| OCD

The Harry era in this story is this Harry, so he won't have all of his arm tattoos and he will still be kind of innocent.

Louis' POV

The first day with this Harry kid wasn't so bad, I can't say the same for the rest of the week though. This kid is a walking embodiment of chaos! I mean he's a complete fool!

Monday: The first day went fine, I showed him how to take care of everything and he listened carefully.

Tuesday: Liam, Harry and I moved his new desk into my office and got all of his things settled.

Wednesday: Wednesday he locked up the museum without making sure all of the sections of the museum were cleared... yes, someone lost their kid and we had to apologize 100 times over Harry's mistake. It was embarrassing.

Thursday: The museum was rather quiet and he wouldn't shut his loud mouth, asking me questions about anything possible and irritating me. Did I mention I had to take an Advil and pretend he didn't give me a headache.

Friday: He wasn't looking were he was going and knocked over one of the cases that held some fossils in it. I had to restrain from killing the poor kid until Liam got in there and scolded him for being too clumsy.

-

It was currently Sunday and the Museum was closed, but I was here sitting alone in my office. I enjoyed being at the museum and hanging around by myself. Particularly on Sundays though. Liam had lent me the keys to come in on the weekends ever since I have worked here. I was just typing some notes about the exhibits here when I heard a pounding on the front doors. It's Sunday.. who would be pounding at the door on a Sunday afternoon?

I jumped up and ran across the museum to the door in my bunny slippers- yes I had my secrets- and pulled it open to reveal a bundled up Harry. "Harry what are you doing here?! It's Sunday you don't work."

He laughed lightly and pushed past me. "Don't be silly Lou," Do I have permission to wring his neck? This kid is really pushing my buttons, "Liam actually told me to come in, he said you wanted company and that it'd be a good bonding time for us." I stared at the vigorous green of his eyes and watched as he smiled widely at me.

"Oh greaaat, haha." I said somewhat sarcastically.

"Nice slippers." He commented as he turned around and trailed into my- our office. I walked in after him and sat down to finish up my notes when he started talking. Not this again.

"So what do you do on Sunday's?" He asked with his feet kicked up on his desk and head tilted back to stare at the ceiling.

"Just take notes and complete my weekly goals, sometimes make sure everything is in order here. Or just admire the exhibits." I replied.

"That sounds boring. Don't you have any friends." That question made something inside me snap and my body became stiff.

"No I don't, can we please not talk about it?"

"What? You're a cool guy, you're what? 25? You should be out there drinking away your life." He laughed.

"I am 22, thanks. And no, that's not really my type of fun. I don't need friends anyways." I said.

"Everyone needs a friend." Harry whispered.

"Well I don't, and I especially don't need you!" I snapped in annoyance.

"I am sure you-"

"Harold." I said sternly.

"Okay, Okay. I will just be quiet." He muttered. I rolled my eyes and continued with my rapid typing. A few minutes later I heard a sniffle and looked up.

"Harry? No no no, don't cry. I'm sorry I was rude. You can just be a little annoying sometimes that's all." I attempted to comfort him.

"So much for wanting company." He said as he grabbed his jacket and left. I was too tired to go after him so I stayed in my chair and typed notes animatedly the rest of the afternoon until the sun started going down.