37| Sleepy and Emotional

Louis' POV

I watched sadly as Harry moped around my place collecting his things. He was leaving in about an hour and I told him to pack last night but he argued that packing beforehand made it feel too real. He wanted to lay beside me like any other night instead of thinking about his departure.

It wasn't like we would never see each other again, but it was still really upsetting to see my fiancé go. I was gonna miss my princess.

"Almost done Haz?" Harry looked up and nodded as he carelessly tossed some more things in his bag before zipping it up.

He trailed toward me and opened his long arms for a hug. Eagerly, I invited him into my arms and rubbed his back.

"I love you baby."

"God, I love you too." Harry sighed.

We spent the last hour just cuddling and talking on my bed about anything and everything.

"It's time to go Haz.." I smiled softly and followed him out to the living room where he slipped on his shoes and took a long look around. After he was done he sighed and headed out the front door.

I helped him get his bag in the trunk then ran back inside to grab my charger and wallet. Just in case.

"Do you wanna stop for a snack? Or do you want to wait till we get close?" I watched as he thought about it.

"Wait till later," he replied slowly. I nodded and started up the car and he rested his head against the window.

"I love you."

"I love you more Harold," I heard him snicker at the name and a bright smile covered all my sad emotions.

"There's that smile!" I laughed and joked as I squeezed his thigh. He smiled bright as he stared at my side profile. I wasn't at all creeped out, really flattered though. He gazed at me for a while, I noticed from the corner of my eyes. I would stare back cheesily but I didn't want any of us getting injured in a crash and get amnesia then learn to love each other again.

What can I say?! It's so cliche for that to happen. An hour later I pulled in the lot of a Nandos and Harry and I grabbed something for the road. I snacked and Harry fell asleep with a fry in his hand. I found it rather cute so I pulled over and snapped a picture quickly before driving straight there.

When I pulled into the school lot I shook Harry awake. His sleepy self wasn't thinking correctly as he haphazardly climbed over the compartment and into my lap. His chest faced me and his arms were around me with his head resting on my shoulder. "I'm too big for this," he laughed while adjusting my seat farther from the steering wheel.

"Never too big!" I scolded as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'll see you again, right?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the odd question.

"Of course, where am I gonna go?"

"I don't know, maybe Dane will kill you. Or maybe you will think 'oh I don't like Harry anymore. Who even is that?' right?"

"Wrong. You're just thinking crazy cause you're tired," I stated as I brushed back his long hair with my fingers and kissed his forehead. His hair wasn't long enough to be considered girly but it definitely was reaching some new lengths recently. I was digging it though.

"Always you Lou," Harry mumbled through a yawn.

"Always you," I repeated him. I opened my car door and he slid off my lap.

-

When we reached Harry's dorm Lark sat on his bed talking with Josh. As soon as we walked in Lark jumped up and squeezed Harry in a hug.

"I missed you so much H!" Harry smiled as his little cheeks got squished cutely between Lark's neck and shoulder.

"I missed you too."

Harry pulled back and kissed her cheek then tackled Josh. "Arse! Louis tell your elephant to get down!" Josh joked as Harry sleepily hugged him. I chuckled and shook my head no.

"Arses! All of you!" We all laughed and Harry untangled himself from Josh.

"He's tired and I gotta head home. Take care of him will ya?" They both nodded and Harry tumbled into my arms. He literally tripped on air that oaf.

"Bye Louis, I love you," he whispered as he dug his face in my neck.

"I love you too baby. Be good okay? Call me anytime you're free. I'll see you in 5 months when you're all ready to leave okay?"

I sniffled as the realization hit that I wouldn't be seeing this boy for almost half the year.

"I will."

I kissed him passionately as if it were the last time. It was a long time, a lot can change in half a year.

-

Harry's POV

Once Louis left I dried my tears and turned to Lark with a huge grin on my face.

"What?" She said with a strange look on her face, almost disgust.

I squealed as I held up my left hand and jumped up and down. Lark looked confused but quickly caught on and her face was priceless.

"OH MY GOD NO WAY!!!!"

"SHHHH! It's passed visiting hours! You'll get us in trouble!" I scolded with a smile on my face. She held her dainty hand over her mouth and hugged me as she squealed into my shirt.

Josh smirked and patted me on the shoulder. "Congrats mate!" I bit my lip and tried to contain my smile as he walked passed me. I was way too excited to be engaged, or maybe not.

"So, where's Perrie?"

"She's with Zayn but she said she'd drop by tomorrow! Does she know?" I shook my head no and Lark broke out in squeals again. We spent an hour planning on how to tell her.

We were just both excited that we knew Perrie would be too and it'd be fun to surprise her.

-

Louis' POV

I woke up bright an early on Monday morning. After showering and making a cuppa I left for work.

I met Liam in his office and told him all about how we spent the rest of Harry's vacation.

"I know this is late but I just wanted to apologize about the Dane thing again."

I sighed and shook it off, "Don't worry about it Liam. Everyone is safe and that's all that matters to me."

"Yeah," he trailed off.

"As long as there isn't any more employees I am good! I think I'll pass on working with a partner for another 25 years," I joked but also slightly serious.

Liam nervously chuckled and I looked suspiciously at him. "What?!" I asked getting nervous myself.

"Uh about that I-"

"Hi, I'm Niall!" A thick Irish accent rang.

-

IMPORTANT:
I'm sorry again ab these edits . BUT HEY NIALL, WELCOME TO THE END OF THE BOOK YOU'RE A LITTLE LATE.

Old a/n- There's gonna be like 2 more chapters!! I'm so emotional it's almost over. Your guy's feedback has been the best experience writing this story :(

BUT if you don't want larry to end don't forget I have like 3 other short stories and like 4 in the making (drafts)