13| Cafe Company

Harry's POV

Finally Louis and I had planned a date to grab a tea and scones together and that day was today. It was currently 9 am and I was wide awake.

I had 6 hours before Louis would pick me up and I had nothing in mind to do so I started with a shower. (If you want to skip his whole 6 hour what do I do thing I am putting it in Italics so you can skip it if you want)

I hopped in the shower and listened to my favorite song Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls.

  And I'd give up forever to touch you, 'Cause I know that you feel me somehow.
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't want to go home right now

The lyrics rang out as I slid my fingers through my soapy hair. I finished with my hair then soaped up my body  and rinsed. I started to think of Louis and his hot body and cocky attitude. I could just imagine him yanking me by the hair and fucking me up against the shower wall while I withered in pleasure.

I could imagine him spanking me and using toys on me, making me beg to come for him.

Pounding into me against the wall while his lips nibble on my ears and devour my neck deliciously. I imagine tugging at his hair and  being good for him. Making him come just from my mouth. I want to ride his cock while sweat drips down our naked bodies and my curls are wet with sweat and falling into my eyes as I bounce on him filling me up.

I jerk off in the shower with heavy pants to visions of Louis and I just jumping each other like dogs and being pleasured by each other. I flick my wrist 3 times with a loud whine and spurt hot drops of come on my hands and on the shower floor, the water washing it away.

After I was done I got out and wrapped the towel around my waist. I dried my body and threw on a white T-shirt and my Teenage Runaway sweatshirt over it with some black jeans and my black suede boots.

 I dried my body and threw on a white T-shirt and my Teenage Runaway sweatshirt over it with some black jeans and my black suede boots

I let my hair air dry and went down into the living room to read a book. Then I made a couple strips of bacon. Then I took a nap. then I watched half an episode of Gossip Girl. Then I decided to sing a stupid song about my day, it kinda goes:

Got asked out on a date

I think I kinda sorta hate

when I jerked off to the face of my date

That I'll see late-r

I made some strips of bacon

his lips are taken

by mine who's lips are fine cause I

picked him up for a dime got him wrapped around my fingers

Its such a waste of time

cause he should see

to be with me,