7| Early

Harry's POV

After we picked up two lox bagels we headed to work. The museum was quite empty today since it was a Monday and parents were working. I checked Louis and I in with Liam then headed to our office where Louis had began pulling up documents on his laptop. I sat in my swivel chair and admired Louis' beauty, and his ability to keep his area free of a speck of dirt. He looked like an angel in the sunlight shining through the window.

When lunchtime rolled around Louis invited me to stroll down to the cafe down the road to get a breakfast sandwich. He claimed that lunch was overrated. "The weather is beautiful out today," Louis said as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Like you."

"What?"

"Nothing.." I dismissed.

"No! What did you say Harold?" Louis demanded with his eyes narrowed and a slight smile gracing his face.

"Nothing! I didn't say anything!" I argued while laughing.

"Mhm, we'll see about that," he said as he shook his head and chuckled. We arrived at the cafe and ordered two breakfast sandwiches and two cups of iced tea to go. When Louis paid we left and ate our sandwiches on our way back to the museum.

"Thank you Lou, I owe you," I said between bites.

"You owe me more than one thing, you stayed the night at my place, and I ironed your clothes," Louis replied.

"Okay, okay. It's not like you didn't enjoy ironing them," I stated. He shrugged and rolled his eyes as we entered the museum.

-

2 hours later Liam had let us leave since the museum was empty and it was a couple hours before closing time.

Louis took me back to his place so I could grab my things and go home.

We pulled up to my house, well technically my parents house. Louis helped me out of the care before we bid our goodbyes. "Thank you for last night Lou, I appreciate it. Even though you're neatness freaks me out I appreciate your hospitality," I chuckled.

"You're welcome, I appreciate you not being annoying. Even though your messiness freaks me out."

I laughed and gave him a stiff hug with blush covered cheeks before walking towards my front door.

"This wasn't a date today, Styles!" He shouted at me, I turned around with a light smile and shouted back,

"Oh I wouldn't dream about it, Tommo!" Then walked into my house with a cheesy smile stuck on my face.

and yeah, maybe I would dream of it.