23| Oops and Bye

Harry's POV

I have one whole month until Christmas break and Louis' birthday was flying up real soon. I didn't know what I should get him, and it was making me stressed.

I wanted his first birthday spent with me to be perfect. I'm not sure I could pull it off as perfect though. Today I didn't have any lectures so I was chilling out at a Starbucks close to the dorms. I never really went there because I didn't have enough time to go off campus between lectures so today was kind of nice.

I was sipping on my caramel frappe with extra drizzle when I got a message from Louis. I clicked on the box at the top of the screen and opened up the messaging app. I nearly spit out my drink at what he sent.

Lou 😍❤️💋💦🍆:
Baby, Daddy needs you :(
[image attached]
Sent: 2:37 pm

The image showed a picture of his man area all aroused and pink. I choked on my frappe as I sent a message back.

Holy gaylords Louis wtf!? I'm at Starbucks you can't pull this shiz!! 😩

Lou 😍❤️💋💦🍆:
Why not baby?
[video attached](3)

Louuuuu! At least wait till I get to my dorm!

I cursed as I watched the video of him rutting against his mattress of his bedroom. I sucked down the rest of my drink and drove back to the dorms. When I got there I ran into the bathroom and locked the door allowing me to have a quickie with Louis over the phone.

He was such a bad daddy smh.

-
Louis' POV

It was afternoon and Dane and I were in the office having a lunch break. He was actually pretty cool and I learned a little bit more about him like he had a twin brother named Elliot who had a much tougher looking face and personality. Dane was basically the softie of the two. We were throwing gold fish into each other's mouth when Liam walked in the room.

"Hey Dane, I needed to talk to you real quick before lunch break is over alright?" Dane nodded and followed Liam out of the office winking at me.

I shook my head in amusement and took my feet off my desk then looked over my messages to Harry earlier. He was so cute when he was frustrated. I snacked on the goldfish and read over my computer notes that I had today. There was only a few since Dane kept distracting me this morning. I think we are becoming good friends kind of like Harry and Josh.

I really missed Harry but I was glad I'd get to see him in a month. Missed my baby boy. Oh and believe me, when I see him Daddy's gonna-

"I'm back!" I jumped out of my dirty minded thoughts of Harry bent over my leg and to the present where Dane had just walked back in.

I smiled at him as he walked by my desk with a goofy smile plastered on his face. "What?" I questioned lightly.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about what Liam said," he mused in thought. I looked at him weirdly before returning back to my work.

As I typed I noticed Dane kept glancing at me. I ate another goldfish to appear unknowing to his glances. He kept inching towards my chair in his swivel chair. After a while I got tired of his constant glances and turned to look at him. Little did I know he was right there.

"Jesus Christ Dane! Can I get a little half of my personal bubble?" I cursed.

His face was way too close for my liking but I couldn't help but notice how long his eyelashes were, almost false looking. "What are you doing?" I gasped as his hand rested on my leg.

"We don't have to tell."

"Dane are you kidding me? I have a boyfriend!"

"So what? He left you."

"For his education! Now off!" I exclaimed as I pushed him away. He pouted and went back to his work as I ran my hands down my face in worry. What would've happened if he kissed me and Harry found out?
-
(Harold)

"What the fuck?" I cursed as Perrie spilled the news.

"I know right!?" She giggled as she jumped into my arms wrapping me in a hug.

"Why'd you lie? You told Lark you were having issues!"

"Because I was too shocked myself and I couldn't leave him alone I was too happy," she gushed in excitement.

"You're something Perrie."

We took an elevator to Larks dorm that she shared with some emo chick. I knocked on the door when we got there and Lark answered with furrowed eyebrows at our happy faces.

"What's going on guys?" She questioned with her face scrunched in confusion.

"Lark we have something to tell you," Perrie said slowly with bubbling excitement.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no! Are you guys dating now?"

"What n-" she cut me off.

"Is harry actually straight and pursued a relationship with you?"

"Did Zayn actually dump you over a stupid issue?"

"Did-"

"LARK!" Perrie shouted causing her to stop rambling.

"What?" She huffed, annoyed that Perrie interrupted her.

"Zayn proposed!" Perrie squealed. Larks mouth opened in realization and shock.

"OH MY GOD NO WAY!"

"Shhh! Yeah he did on Saturday!"

"What about the problems?"

"I'm sorry I lied about that because I was too shocked that I had a fiancé," Perrie sighed but quickly returned it to a squeal of joy as the two girls hugged, jumped, and screeched together in happiness. Today was a good day.

-

"When will you give up?"

-

Short chapter but I had to update because I probably won't update next week because I'm going on vacation and I'm leaving today and the thought of writing will probably slip my mind. ❤️