4| Monday

Louis' POV

So today was Monday. I wasn't excited at ALL. When I got to my office Harry was already there. His hair was everywhere and his sucky clothes were wrinkled as usual. "Do you ever brush your hair?" I scoffed as I sat down.

I was wearing a jumper with a dark grey scarf and joggers with a pair of my vans. I usually looked decent at work but it was Monday and Liam knew I despised Monday's. "No. It makes my hair look worse than this." He replied simply. I glanced at his desk area and mentally slammed my face into a wall. There was crumpled papers, old coffee cups, and garbage all over his desk.

"You know there is something called a garbage can right?" I sighed.

"I know." I was already imagining wrapping my fingers around his porcelain throat.

"Why do you wear such wrinkled clothes?"

He sighed and turned his chair to look at me. "Can you leave me alone please?! I'd like to work in peace."

"Hmm. Sounds like someone is getting annoyed."

"I am. If you're so bothered by how I live why don't you clean my desk." He joked sarcastically.

"Sure." I got up and grabbed the empty cups, putting them in the small kitchen by Liam's office. I grabbed the trash and threw it away and moved his pens and stuff into place.

"There." I said while sitting down. He huffed in annoyance and kept typing.

-

When night rolled around I got out of my seat and went around the section of the museums to make sure everything was in place. It was 6:30 pm and I was tired and ready to leave as soon as possible. As I was walking by the entrance of section 4 I saw Harry dusting something up high, his shirt riding up and revealing the pale smooth skin of his stomach. Explicit thoughts invaded my mind and I coughed awkwardly trying to think of anything else besides him under me.

My coughing must of startled him because he dropped the duster and looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh h-hey Louis. Didn't see you there." He giggled.

"Hi, um sorry I wasn't watching you.. I- I was just passing by and-"

"No it's okay." He said.

"Well see ya tomorrow, bye kid!" I said as I raced out of section 4 to grab my stuff from my office.

"Yeah bye to you too."

-

When I got home I walked into my flat and toed off my vans, then set them neatly in my shoe cubby. I walked into my room and changed into some pajamas, went in the living room and ordered Chinese takeout before settling on my couch and watching cartoons.

After the Chinese came I scarfed it down, went and brushed my teeth and hair, then climbed in bed. After about 20 minutes of trying to get comfortable I fell asleep.