Donald Pierce x Reader

By CrazyFreckledGinger

Best ranking #5 In Donald, #1 In Laura Kinney, #2 In Logan Howlett A bunch of headcanons and (newly added) fi... More

Dating Donald Pierce Would Include
Cute Things Donald Pierce Does Would Involve
Sentences You Said To Donald Pierce Or He Said To You ft. Logan And Laura
Sentences You Said To Donald Pierce Or He Said To You ft. Logan And Laura Pt.2
Living With Donald Pierce Would Include
First Meeting With Donald Pierce Included
A/N
Donald Pierce Meeting Your Family Would Include
Things Donald Pierce Would Do For You Would Do For You Would Include
Short Boat Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include
What Makes Donald Pierce An Asshole
Long Boat Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include
Shopping With Donald Pierce
Christmas With Donald Pierce Would Include
Jealous Donald Pierce Would Include
Horny Donald Pierce Would Include
Fights With Donald Pierce Would Include
Kidnapped By A Blond Asshole
96 Prompts: List
Prompt 16
Prompts 47 and 56
Happy Valentine's Day Baby!
Prompt 76 and 89
Donald Pierce Proposing To You Would Include
Sleepy Confession
A/N
Prompt 35, 39 And 199 With Donald Pierce
Hurtful Day Off
The Merc's Sister
The Family He Never Had
Celebrating Your Birthday With Donald Pierce Would Include
Short!Reader Dating Donald Pierce Would Include...
The Merc's Sister - [Part 2]
The Merc's Sister [Part 3]
Being Donald Pierce's With A Toddler Would Include...
Having An On And Off Relationship With Donald Pierce Would Include...
Being Oblivious To Donald Pierce's Advances Would Include...
Going To Disneyland With Donald Pierce Would Include..
The Tables Have Turned
We'll Get Through This, Together
Right Here, Right Now?
I Don't Care What You Are
Donald Pierce x Bulimic!Reader - "Healing"
[Snippet] Donald with your kids
Valentine's Day Aesthetic
Till Death Do Us Part
A-Z smut 1
Complete A-Z smut game
Druken Mistake
Memories Of Our Own
Desire You [Part 1]
Desire You [Part 2]
Tainted Heart [Part 1]
Tainted Heart [Part 2]
My Small Protector
Donald Pierce Dating A Doctor Would Include...

Road Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include

647 13 0
By CrazyFreckledGinger

A/N: I feel like this is short, sorry! I thought I had more inspiration for this! Enjoy!

Warning: Implied smut

- The first time you were in the car with all three of them, the tension was as thick as soup.

- You made small talk to try and ease it out. It didn't really work. Pretty sure you made it worse.

- As time goes by, Logan and Laura get used to Donald's presence and talk to each other.

------------------------------------------------

- Logan and Donald in the front, you and Laura in the back.

- Singing along Disney songs from your phone for you and Laura. It reminds you of your childhood and it makes Laura discover what it is about.

- You can become so childish and immatrue but Donald somehow loves it.

- If you get really bored you will use your powers to speak in morse code with Mohawk, who is following you in a black SUV behind you. Him, communicating with his headlights. (lmao I have the weirdest imagination x'DD)

- Blind tests!

- Listening to funny podcasts (You guys should listen to Cabin Pressure! It's hilarious, Benedict Cumberbatch is in it. Took me a few time listening to it before I undertood all the jokes! But I highly recommend it!).

- Deep conversation with Logan and Pierce when Laura falls asleep in your lap.

- You would pretend to sleep so Donald and Logan would have to speak to each other.

- Donnie sees right through your little game and will make a point of it when you get to a motel that evening (*wink wink*).

- They progressively get along (emphasis on the progressively)

- Stop at drive though's.

- Especially McDonalds. You always buy a happy meal for Laura. You somehow know what are her tastes, what she likes and what she will like when she hasn't tried a certain type of food yet.

- You would usually get ice cream later that day in a gas station.

- You would sometimes ride with Mohawk and Bone Breaker.

- Rarely though, neither you nor Donald like the idea of him being alone in the same car as Logan and Laura.... in the middle of the night.... in the desert..... with no civilisation..... with a shovel in the trunk....

- Eventually, you and Laura would play games on your phones (you bought her one for her birthday) whilst your dad and boyfriend listened to the radio.

- You would eventually become the little family you always wanted to have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 455 28
Welcome to my Goldie x Fem!Reader One-shot book! This is my first time writing something like an "x Reader" so please bear with me. This is you and o...
13.2K 221 10
scott tenorman - trent boyett - wendy testaburger - kyle broflovski i tend to write the most for those following characters! however, feel free to r...
779 42 26
Well, it's a group of one shots, preferences and imagines that I wrote on Tumblr and notes before so I'll post them here so that my work won't be los...
78.3K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...