Reckless Love {Bella Hadid/Yo...

Par Alecia_Xo

"๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›. ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ . ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ... Plus

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Reckless.
Rules.
It's Complicated Part 2.
It's Complicated Part 3.
It's Complicated Part 4.
It's Complicated Part 5.
Its Complicated Part 6.
It's Complicated Part 7.
It's Complicated Part 8.
It's Complicated Part 9.
It's Complicated Part 10.
It's Complicated Part 11.
It's Complicated Part 12.
Where Love Lies....
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Shameless Part 1.
Shameless Part 2.
Shameless Part 3.
Shameless Part 4.
Shameless Part 5.
Shameless Part 6.
Shameless Part 7.
Shameless Part 8.
Shameless Part 9.
Shameless Part 10.
Shameless Part 11.
Shameless Part 12.
Roses Part 1.
Roses Part 2.
Roses Part 3.
Roses Part 4.
Roses Part 5.
Roses Part 6.
Roses Part 7.
Roses Part 8.
Roses Part 9.
Roses Part 10.
Roses Part 11.
Roses Part 12.
GoodBye.....For Now.
After All These Years Part 1.
After All These Years Part 2.
After All These Years Part 3.
After All These Years Part 4.
After All These Years Part 5.
After All These Years Part 6.
After All These Years Part 7.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 1.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 2.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 3.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 4.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 5.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 6
My Dear Melancholy, Part 7.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 8.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 9.
My Dear Melancholy, Part 10.
Queen Of My Heart Part 1.
Queen Of My Heart Part 2.
Queen Of My Heart Part 3.
Queen Of My Heart Part 4.
Queen Of My Heart Part 5.
Queen Of My Heart Part 6.
Queen Of My Heart Part 7.
Queen Of My Heart Part 8.
Queen Of My Heart Part 9.
Our Forever Part 1.
Our Forever Part 2.
Our Forever Part 3.
Our Forever Part 4. (Epilogue)
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

It's Complicated Part 1.

34K 845 170
Par Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

I was stupid. I was extremely stupid to be exact. I don't know what I was thinking when I made that deal with her six months ago. It was stupid because every single person I knew, knew I had a thing for the youngest Hadid. When everyone found out about the deal myself and the youngest Hadid had, they weren't very happy about it.

I wasn't planning on them finding out and neither was Bella but Bella being the needy girl she is at times needed me, if you get what I mean and who was I to say no. It was at a party at Kylie's place and once we were done and walked out the room everyone stood outside the door with jaws dropping to the ground.

The girls were shocked and so were the guys but they had looks of disapproval on their faces and I knew why. I knew what I was doing to myself and I didn't care because I got to be somewhat intimate with her. She was mine for that moment and god did I love it.

I was a close friend of the Hadid family. My dad and theirs were highschool friends so they basically did everything together. They went to collage together and then started their own businesses together. My dad and theirs owned a few car dealerships along with a few real estate agency's.

I had older siblings who were in their twenties while I was sixteen. I was the unexpected so when I was born everything changed. My sisters were business women while I focused on my career that was already booming. I was a singer so you could imagine how crazy my life would be and being friends with the hottest models of today didn't help.

I was friends with Bella and Gigi's friends so basically their friends were my friends and my friends were theirs so we were always around each other. I was close with the older Hadid but the youngest one was my best friend and the girl I had been crushing on since I was fourteen. Everyone knew about my crush on Bella besides her....sometimes she was oblivious.

Bella and Abel had been dating for a while and it did break my heart to find out that the girl I was madly in love with started dating someone else. I let it go because if she was happy so was I. I was there when they would fight or she was missing him and even though it would break me I'd still be there for her. I'd always be there for her.

After they broke up she went on a downward spiral. She went to parties and got drunk to the point where she forgot her own name, she would go work with hangovers and sometimes space out during photoshoots, party all night and sleep all day and who was there to save her? Me...I was always there to pick her up, put her to bed and make sure she was safe.

So one night we were both drunk but not to drunk and we made a deal. Friends with benefits didn't settle well with me but having the girl I've wanted from the time I was fourteen and having her kissing me was enough for me to agree to do anything she wanted. So I agreed even though I knew the rules or some of the rules that she set wouldn't sit well with me and it doesn't but I keep to myself because I love her.

Gigi:"Y/n!"She yelled snapping me out of my gaze making me shake my head and look at her and the girls in front of me. I was out in L.A with Gigi, Kendall, Kylie, Hailey and Bella because they were all in town and wanted to hang out.

Kendall:"You zoned out"She said making me sip my ice tea and shrug.

Hailey:"You're thinking about Bella aren't you?"She questioned making me sigh and look at the back of me making sure she wasn't walking to the table since she went to use the restroom.

Y/n:"Do I ever stop thinking about her?"I asked making them all look at me and sigh.

Gigi:"Y/n you know I love my sister but what you two are doing is wrong and especially since you're in love with her"She said making me look at them.

Y/n:"I know but I just-"I took a deep breathe and looked at them"I can't say no to her....you all know that. Bella is my weakness"I said making them all sigh. Gigi was about to speck up but her sister came and sat next to me making everyone drop the conversation and smile instead.

Bella:"Hey...so what were you all talking about?"She asked stealing some of my drink.

Y/n:"Nothing....just catching up"I said making her nod. She moved closer to me and rested her hand on my thigh and started talking to the girls while I just sat back and admired her. She was beautiful and anyone who would say otherwise is blind or just to stupid for words.

Bella:"You're starring"She said cutting my off my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled moving closer to her ear.

Y/n:"Well I have to appreciate art baby"I said making her shiver a little. I smirked and pulled away to see her face red making me chuckle a little and look at the girls to see them smiling at us.

Kylie:"You two are really cute together"She said making me blush and Bella do the same. There were hot and cold days with Bella.

There were some days where she would be extremely happy and super loving. She would like it if I kissed her cheek or just held her hand under the table or just showed any kind of affection towards her and then there were the cold days. Some days she would just ignore me, pretend like she didn't know me and pretend we weren't best friends or even lovers but nonetheless when she wanted me she wanted me and I guess that's why everyone was worried about me. They were worried about my feelings.

Hailey:"So are you guys going to Justine's party later?"She asked making us all nod including me.

Y/n:"Yeah, apparently we haven't hung out enough so she wants to make up for lost time"I said shrugging making them all nod.

Bella:"She told us the same thing...It'll be nice though cause I haven't seen anyone for a really long time"She said making myself and the others nod in agreement.

Kendall:"Its true...work literally took over our lives"She said making everyone sigh.

Gigi:"I know and don't get me wrong, I love my job but  sometimes its a bit tiring"She said making them all mumble 'yeah's'

Y/n:"Okay! Before anyone goes into depression thinking about work and getting all upset lets get the check and go because we still need to get ready and go to the party and knowing you girls, you take at least two hours to find clothes and actually start getting ready so"I said calling over the waiter and handing him my card"I suggest we leave now"I said making them start an argument with me because I gave the waiter my card.

Hailey:"We couldn't have paid for our own meals...."She said making me shrug as the waiter returned my card making me thank him and put it back in my wallet.

Y/n:"Relax, Its fine. I have a job and its not like I'm going to go bankrupt any time soon"I said waking up and holding my hand out to help Bella.  I did the same for the others and walked out the restaurant to have paparazzi everywhere.

Hailey are you and Y/n dating?!

Y/n are you dating one of the girls?!

Bella are you talking with Abel again?

I pushed past all of them and helped the girls into their cars and made sure they left safely before getting into mine and letting out a breathe of relief. I looked over to my passenger seat and saw Bella on her phone typing away making me smile a little and start the car. I was currently on the freeway listening to some music and humming to it when I felt a hand on my leg making me clear my throat and looked at her.

Y/n:"Need something Bella?"I asked looking over at her for a moment and then back at the road.

Bella:"Yes actually"She said leaning over and kissing my cheek and then moved down to my neck making my grip tighten on the steering wheel"So I suggest you drive a little faster baby"She said in my ear and nipped it a little making me let out a small growl and press the gas.

I dodged every stop street sign and robot there could be and I will probably get a lot of tickets but I didn't really care. I parked my car and got out and followed Bella to my door and opened it quickly as she pushed me in making me stumble a little but gain my balance and place my hands on her waist pulling her closer to me.

Y/n:"You know that I'm going to have over ten speeding tickets among others because you needed me"I said making her drop her bag and move her arms around my neck with a small smirk playing on her lips.

Bella:"You know the rules baby....When I want you. I want you"She said connecting our lips making me kiss back and move my hands down to her ass giving it a light squeeze making her moan.

Y/n:"Jump"I mumbled between kissing making her jump and wrap her long legs around my waist as I carried her upstairs to my room. I kicked the door open and moved towards my bed where I laid her down.

Bella:"No teasing"She said as I kissed down her body making me pull away and remove my shirt making her follow my actions leaving her only bra and underwear making me droll at the sight.

Y/n:"Fuck"I mumbled as my eyes racked her body. She pulled me down by my neck and connected our lips again making us both moan and kiss back. I slipped us under the covers and pulled away from her lips and kissed down her body making her moan and bite her lip"I wanna hear you Bella...no holding back"I said between kisses making her moan loud. I smirked and pulled down her underwear and kissed from her legs going up to her lips.

Bella:"I said no teasing"She said breathless as I hovered over her making me suck on her sweet spot on her neck making her arch her back. I took that as my opportunity to unclip her bra and throw it across the room carelessly.

Y/n:"God you're beautiful"I mumbled looking at the girl in front of me before kissing her again.  I intertwined our fingers and put them on pillows and thrusted in without warning making her throw her head back and moan.

Bella:"Fuck!"She moaned out breaking the kiss making me groan at how tight she was. I let go of her hands and placed my hands on the headboard and thrusted in once again making her moan.

Y/n:"Fuck you're so tight"I moaned out making her bit her lip and place her hands on my back slightly digging her finger tips in.

The room was filled with loud moans and groans and let me tell you it was my favourite sound. I loved making her beg for more and pleading for me to do something to give her more pleasure. It was the only time I was in somewhat control of her.

Bella:"Fuck! I'm so close baby"She moaned out making me fasten my pace and put my forehead against hers as she shut her eyes.

Y/n:"Open your eyes Bella"I said in a stern voice making her eyes snap open. I looked into those blueish green eyes and I knew that this girl had me in more ways then one. I was indeed fucked.

Bella:"Oh my god! Y/nnnnnnn"She screamed as she dragged her nails down my back making me groan and slow down my thrusts.

Y/n:"Fuck Bella..."I moaned as I shot thick ropes into her making her moan at the feeling and pull me down for a kiss. I pulled away from the kiss and let my body crash on hers panting a little.

Bella:"You always know how to make me scream"She said running her fingers through my hair making me chuckle a little.

Y/n:"I do know every single inch of your body"I commented pulling away to look at her making her giggle and peck my lips. I don't know why she was so affectionate today but I was indeed enjoying it.

Bella:"That you do...I just wanna lay in bed and cuddle with you"She said taking me by surprise a little but I smiled and pecked her lips.

Y/n:"Me to...you do know we don't have to go right? We can just lay here and cuddle all day long"I said making her smile a little but sigh.

Bella:"Trust me when I say that's all I want to do but Justine already thinks there's something going in with us and if we don't go to her party she's going to ask more questions and-"

Y/n:"And you don't want people asking questions"I said finishing her sentence making her give me a sad smile.

Bella:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Don't worry. I get it"I said getting off her and throwing my boxers on"We should start getting ready.... Don't want to be late for the party"I said making her sigh look at me.

Bella:"Yeah we should"She said getting up and walking to the bathroom making me sit on the bed and groan.

Stupid friends with benefits....

50 votes or more guys!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

206K 8.7K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
20.2K 443 36
"Home is With You," Kendall Jenner takes center stage as your on-again, off-again lover. As she grapples with her own sexual identity, uncertainty ha...
198K 5K 38
"๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™’๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ฉ, ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‡๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ค...
850K 27.8K 67
"๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ˆ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™๐™–...