The Vampire and Werewolf War(...

By Writergirlsoccer

Ella is the new vampire in town. Her family has been traveling her whole life. She is now starting school in... More

Chapter 1-Ella
Chapter 2-Good News Bad News
Chapter 3-Run In With A Were
Chapter 4-Another Meeting
Chapter 5-Date
Chapter 6-Attacking and Kissing
Chapter 7-I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 8-Burned
Chapter 9-Date Two
Chapter 10-Stalker
Chapter 11-Falling Apart
Chapter 12-Back on Track
Chapter 13-Attack of the Rouges
Chapter 14-Amnesia
Chapter 15-Loving You
Chapter 16-We're In This Together
Chapter 17-Training
Chapter 18-Fighting Each Other
Chapter 20-Preparation
Chapter 21-The Escape
Chapter 22-The Sea Monster
Chapter 23-Vampire 101
Chapter 24-Confessions
Chapter 25-Truth Behind Harry
Chapter 26-Figures
Chapter 27-Nightmare
Chapter 28-Reality or Nightmare
Chapter 29-Ella's Spare Time
Chapter 30-Date Three
Chapter 31-Keep Your Eyes Open
Chapter 32-Planning
Chapter 33-Midnight
Chapter 34-The Catacombs
Chapter 35-The Inner Chamber
Chapter 36-Books
Chapter 37-We Have to Leave
Chapter 38-Two Days
Chapter 39-Their Return
Chapter 40-Brother Trouble
Chapter 41-Ella's Birthday
Chapter 42-The Dance
Chapter 43-Disasters
Chapter 44-Time To Tell
Chapter 45-The Battle Begins
Chapter 46-The Explosion
Chapter 47-They Live
Chapter 48-The Prophecy
Chapter 49-Mind Games
Chapter 50-Marking
Chapter 51-The End
Author's Note
Another Author's Note

Chapter 19-Two Weeks

1.2K 26 3
By Writergirlsoccer

Ella's P.O.V.

I ran to Dustin in the hallway. I wanted to tell him my idea. I ended up bumping into someone. We both fell to the ground.

"You all right?" Asked the kid I bumped into.

He was pretty tall. Then again, he was standing and I was still on the ground. He had sleek black hair. He held out his hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up.

"Yeah I'm alright." I answer.

"Where you going in such a rush?" He asked.

"You're just dying to know aren't you?" I ask jokingly.

"You're funny. I'm Tristan." He laughed.

"I'm Ella."

"Ella. I heard that name somewhere before." He says, thinking where he heard my name.

"You heard of me? That's a surprise." I say.

"My sister." Tristan says suddenly.

"Your sister?" I ask.

"My sister Bella. She was talking to me about you." He answers.

"Bella never mentioned she had a brother." I say suspiciously.

"Probably. I had been away for a while with our dad, who sadly past away. He died from an animal attack." He says sadly.

"I'm sorry for your loss. Bella never mentioned she had an older brother or that her dad died." I say.

"Bella and I are twins. And she just found out over the weekend. She's still pretty sad." He explains.

"Oh."

"Ella." Yelled Dustin from down the hall.

He ran up to me. He gave me a peck on the cheek. He smiles at me. Then he starts to glare at Tristan.

"Dustin this is-" I start.

"Tristan." Dustin finishes.

"Yeah. You two know each other?" I ask.

"Unfortunately." Dustin growls.

I see that these two in the same room is bad news. "Come on Dustin. Let's go to class. The bell's about to ring." I say pulling Dustin towards the classroom.

"Bottom of the hill. After school." I whisper to Dustin before I take my seat.

Bella sat in the seat next to me. She looked sad. I give her a reassuring smile.

"You okay? Tristan told me about what happened to your dad."

"Yeah, I'm alright. It was just so sudden. One day he's alright and exploring places with Tristan. Next day, he dies in a car crash." She says sadly.

Car crash? Tristan said he died from an animal attack. I have a feeling neither story is true. But Bella wouldn't lie to me. And why would Tristan? Curious. Very curious. I think.

"I know how hard a death is." I say, remembering all our vampire soldiers that were in England and are now dead.

"Well let's not think about it. Did he ask you yet?" Bella asks changing the subject.

"Has who asked me what?" I ask.

"Did Dustin ask you to the 'Full Moon Dance' it's in two weeks. I thought he would ask you." Bella explains.

"Nope. I didn't even know about it until now. He must not have known either." I say.

"Well he might assume you two are going since you're dating and all. But still." Bella says.

Then the bell rang, signaling class is starting. Our teacher went to the front of the room and started talking.

Two weeks. That's my birthday. And the one month anniversary of when Dustin and I met. Also a full moon. How do I know this won't turn out well?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school I went down to the hill just like I told Dustin to do. I sat by the edge of the water. I kept thinking the same thoughts. Wondering if I should pursue them. Then I heard his foot steps.

"Ella." Yelled Dustin from the top of the hill.

He started making his way down the hill. But he trips. He rolls down until he stops next to me. He was on his back. I giggled. He pulled me down on the ground with him. We watched the clouds in the sky for a little while. Our hands entangled.

"So what did you need to tell me?" Dustin asks.

"Well you know how we have to hide from everyone?"

"Yeah."

"And how the attacks are coming soon?"

"Yeah."

"I was thinking... we run away. From all of it." I say softly.

"Run away? Won't they be searching for us? And how will we survive?"

"We're both amazing hunters, so food isn't a problem. And as for our packs. We'll tell them we are going on a little training in the woods for a while." I answer.

"You really thought this through."

"I don't want to lose you in this war." I state.

"I don't want to lose you either." He states.

"So then let's run away. From the war, the hatred between our kinds. We'll take Logan, Harry, and Rachael to."

"No. Then our packs will get suspicious. Just you and I. The two of us alone in the woods."

"When should we leave?" I ask.

"How about tomorrow night? We'll pack a backpack with supplies. Everything we need to survive. Then we'll run to the darkest part of the woods."

"Why the darkest part?" I ask.

"Cause I know that place well. I've hunted there before when I was a pup. No one goes there anymore. So no one to bother us."

"How come no one goes there anymore?" I ask.

"Years ago a monster moved there."

"I'm not gonna get scarred that easily, if you're trying to scare me." I interrupt.

"It's true. Brenden and his friend Jack saw it. They were hunting there when they saw it. A horrible sea monster. They said that they first notice it's presence when a deep fog rolled in. Then splashes from something rising out of the water. Then they saw the sea green color of a tentacle. Cries from a poor victim. It's giant roar. Brenden said that he was able to get away. But Jack wan't so lucky. Jack was captured by the sea monster. That's why no one goes there." Explains Dustin.

"How do you know it won't capture one of us?" I ask fearfully.

"Cause it's June. Brenden and Jack went in November. So it might not be awake. Either way." He says sitting us up and pulling me close to him. "If it tries to get us, I'll kill it. If it lays one tentacle on my precious Ella."

"You're sweet."

"Thank you. I try my best." He jokes. I laugh.

"To bad we'll miss the 'Full Moon Dance' in two weeks." I say.

"What da-. I'm a jerk?" He says sadly.

"Why?" I ask.

"I didn't ask you to the dance." He says.

"It's during a full moon. Won't you turn all werewolf or something?" I ask.

"No." He laughs.

"Sorry I have horrible knowledge on werewolves." I laugh.

Dustin's P.O.V.

"Well it's alright. But would you have wanted to go to the dance with me anyway?" I ask.

She thinks for a minute. I knew it was a joke in her long thinking by the expression on her face. I give her an impatient look. She starts to laugh.

"Of course I would. Nice way to spend our one month anniversary of meeting each other and my birthday." She turns so her head would be on my lap. "Look at the bright side. I don't even have a dress for it anyway and we wouldn't have to go through such a fuss over it. Man, look at that sunset." She says pointing to wards the sun.

I look up as I stroked her long locks. One month. Oh no! I have to mark her by the night of the dance. Or grave consequences. Oh what a horrible birthday because of me. Having to bound her to me for the rest of her life. But what would be worst. Having her forcibly bound to me forever and bring her through the pain of her marking me as well, or one of us having to come to our deaths?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 7.5K 83
He was like an anchor; my anchor. He pulled me back to reality whenever I was straying up into the clouds. ••• Alison Grey is trekking across terri...
507 30 30
Just when Elyse thought her life would be calm and normal, the mood goddess throws a wrench in her plans. She finds out her true identity. Will the n...
254K 6.6K 36
On the surface, Katie Swan appears to be an average girl. She's pretty, athletic, and abnormally intuitive. But when her parents are suddenly murdere...
202K 9K 61
Ella Reed is the daughter of the powerful, ruthless and controlling Alpha Alexander Reed - and the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. Ella li...