Frerard oneshots

De InfiniiteFlame

Just a compilation of smutty frerard oneshots. Started: December 31, 2016 Ended: March 28th, 2018 Mais

You look lonely
Happy Birthday, baby
Detention
Mine
Skype
Skype pt two
Fuck me
Fifty Shades of Way
Yes Sir
Make You Scream
Make you scream pt two
Porn Star
Prostitute
Dom/Sub
Yours
What you do to me
This is gonna be fucked up
Phone sex
On the floor
For you
You
Fuck
Fuck you and your mouth
Been waiting for this for so long
Tease
Gerard the chronic masturbator
Cam boy
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
I think I love you
Ghosts in snow
Crazy for you
Stupid for you
Fuck you
Hot for you
Heat
Hot
Not Alone
Slut
Stalked
What are you waiting for
I'm not okay
Hot For Teacher
Road Trip
Fucking slut
I...Love you
Oh fuck
Please
I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off
A very short fic
Strange
Damn
Hunter
Update

Experimental

1.7K 25 1
De InfiniiteFlame

Frank sighed as he walked into the new academy. He didn't want to be there. He likes his old school. He left all his friends behind, Dallon, Brendon, and Ryan. Plus, this school was pretty big. His other school was smaller. He didn't know if he was gonna get a roommate or not and he really hoped he wouldn't get one. How was he supposed to do what teenagers do? You already know what that means. Frank took out his schedule and checked to see where his first class was, which was of course, Choir. That's something he looked forward to; He liked singing but wasn't sure if he was good at it. When he arrived at the class, he noticed a couple kissing. Some guy with black hair and his blazer and khakis and another girl with black shoulder length hair and a shorter skirt were kissing. He rolled his eyes and went into the class, sitting at an empty seat once the bell rang. "Welcome, class! We have a new student! Would you please stand up and introduce yourself?" the teacher said. Frank stood up and noticed that guy who kissing that girl come in a little late. "I'm Frank." he said nervously. "I'm Mr. Wentz. It's good to meet you, Frank." he smiled. "Likewise." Frank muttered, sitting down. "Okay, class, we're gonna work on warm-ups first." the teacher said. Frank went along with it until they worked on a song. "Frank, we are working on a song called 'I'm Not Okay'. You'll get the hang of it soon. Gerard, come up here." Mr. Wentz said. The boy he saw kissing that girl came up to the front of the room. "From the top, please." Mr. Wentz ordered and the class began to sing, a kid giving him the lyrics to the song. He tried to get the sound of the song in his head so that he could sing to it properly so he waited till the end, completely zoned out. "One more time." Mr. Wentz ordered. "Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you have to say.." the class began. "I'm not okay.. You wear me out.." the class sang. "What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems? I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means, To be a joke and look, another line without a hook, I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look." the boy, Gerard sang and Frank stopped as the class began to sing after that. Shit, did he have a great fucking voice. Frank didn't notice he was staring at Gerard till he saw Gerard look right at him, smirking. Frank looked away and sang, blushing a little bit.

When the class was over, he quickly went to his other classes till classes were over. He already got the keys to his dorm and he unlocked the door. It was a pretty big room. There were band posters on the wall, a black bed and a plain white one. There was a record player and a lot of vinyls and CD's. Frank looked around, noticing he had a roommate which he was kinda bummed out about. When he heard keys to the door, he noticed that.. Gerard was his roommate but that didn't matter now because his lips were on that girl, the girl trying to take his blazer off and Frank looked disgusted, looking at the floor. When Gerard noticed there was someone in his room, he immediately pulled off with wide eyes. The girl was panting softly, looking at Frank. "So you're my new roommate." Gerard said. "Guess so." Frank sighed. Gerard sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Problem?" Frank said. Gerard looked at him. "Well, now I can't really fuck my girlfriend, Lindsey." Gerard said. Frank scowled, not saying a word. Gerard kissed his girlfriend goodbye and she left, sort of glaring at Frank. "You're the new kid." Gerard said, sitting on his bed. "What made you notice that?" Frank rolled his eyes. "Hey, don't get pissy at me." Gerard said calmly. "Well, my mood has been ruined for today even more, so." Frank said. "Why is that?" Gerard asked. "I don't want to be here and I don't want to see you kiss your girlfriend." Frank said. "Problem?" Gerard smirked. "Eh, I just don't wanna see that kind of shit." Frank said. "Are you gay or something?" Gerard asked casually. Frank was silent for a moment. "Even if I was, would you make fun of me?" Frank asked. "Why would it matter to me?" Gerard shrugged. "Okay, yes I am." he said. Gerard nodded and pulled out a pack a cigarettes. "We're not supposed to smoke in here but do you mind?" Gerard said, pulling one out and looking at Frank. "Nah. I also got my own pack." Frank said, pulling out his own pack of cigarettes. Gerard smirked, lighting up his own cigarette and putting it between his lips. "You have a really nice voice." Frank blurted out. "When you sing." Frank said. "Yeah? Thank you." Gerard smirked. Frank nodded, lighting up his own cigarette. It was silent as they finished their cigarettes, putting them out on an ashtray near Gerard's bed. "I don't wanna sound rude or anything but.. What's it like being gay?" Gerard asked. "What?" Frank snorted, smirking. "Yeah. What's it like?" Gerard asked. "Uh, it's like me liking men? I don't know what you're exactly expecting me to say." Frank said. "So like, what, do you take it or give it?" Gerard said. "Damn, we haven't even known each other for like, fifteen minutes and you're already asking me that? I do both." Frank responded. "Why do you ask?" Frank questioned. "I don't know any gay people personally." Gerard shrugged. "Oh." Frank pursed his lips. "I never experimented before. I think I'm just straight. "Mmm." Frank hummed. "I wouldn't mind trying once, though." Gerard shrugged. Frank looked at him weirdly. "What?" Gerard said. "No straight person has ever said that to me.." Frank said. "Oh well." Gerard shrugged. "Are you trying to get at something here?" Frank asked. "What? No." Gerard laughed. "I'm just saying." he said and Frank nodded. 

They talked for the rest of the night before it was time for them to go to sleep. Gerard slept easily according to him and Frank took a while to fall asleep. He was up for an hour before Gerard started to make little noises. "Frank.." Gerard said. Frank looked over at him. "Faster.. Harder.." Gerard whined. Frank's eyes widened. Was Gerard having a wet dream? The noises went straight to Frank's dick and he didn't wanna wake him up but he knew he had to. Frank got up, tapping Gerard on the shoulder before he could get a boner at all. Gerard jumped, pulling the covers off of him, sitting up. He was wet with sweat, panting loudly as he looked at Frank. He noticed he was half hard as well. "Having a good dream there?" Frank smirked. "What.. How did you know?" Gerard frowned. He was blushing but they were in the dark so Frank couldn't see him. "Frank.. Faster.. Harder.." Frank said, trying not to laugh. "Fuck. I said that?" Gerard whispered and Frank nodded. "Well.. I don't wanna seem weird but.. could you help me out..?" Gerard said. Frank smirked. "Of course." he said and Gerard nodded. Frank turned on the light, taking his shirt off, taking Gerard's shirt off as well and kissing him, Gerard kissing back and crawling on top of him. He wrapped his legs around Frank's waist, trying to get friction. When he got it, he sighed in relief, moaning softly. Frank groaned, kissing Gerard's neck who exposed more of it. Frank was careful not to make any marks on his neck. "Since I saw you, honestly, I thought you're so hot." Frank said. "Please." Gerard whined, Frank taking off his pants and Gerard's off in the process. Gerard was really hard at this point. "You're so needy." Frank smirked. "Fuck me." Gerard said and Frank took Gerard's boxers along with his. They grind against each other, both of them moaning. Frank put his fingers in his mouth, sucking on them and making sure they were coated well before pressing two against his entrance. "I'm gonna prep you, okay? It's gonna hurt, I'm warning you. Do you really want to do this?" Frank whispered. Gerard nodded and Frank pushed them inside of him. Gerard cried out softly in pain, a new feeling he's never felt before. Frank kissed him softly, Gerard wrapping an arm around his neck, kissing him like his life depended on it. There was tongue involved, making both of them moan. Gerard started moving against his fingers and Frank added a third one. Gerard hissed, biting Frank's neck softly and Frank groaned softly. He took his fingers out and spit in his hand, making sure his cock was coated well so he wouldn't hurt Gerard. Frank pulled Gerard on his lap, lining his cock up with Gerard's entrance. "This is gonna hurt, okay?" Frank whispered. "I'm ready." Gerard nodded. Frank nodded and lowered Gerard on his cock. Gerard cried out in pain, but it wasn't too bad since Frank prepped him. "Shit." Gerard said, biting Frank's shoulder. "Can I mark you up?" Gerard whispered. Frank nodded. "I'd love to mark you up but you have a girlfriend." Frank moaned. Gerard began to suck on Frank's collarbones and shoulders, moaning softly as he bounced up and down. "I don't care if I have to explain this shit to my girlfriend, just mark me up, please. All over." Gerard basically begged. Frank smirked and lifted his head up, sucking on his neck. Gerard moaned a little louder and Frank put his other hand over Gerard's mouth. "Don't be too loud, people might wake up." Frank said. Gerard nodded and licked Frank's hand. "Fuck." Gerard moaned softly, moving Frank's hand away. Frank left quite a few marks, pulling back and looking at what he did, smirking. "So hot." Frank groaned, watching Gerard fuck himself om Frank's cock. Frank dug his nails into Gerard's ass, closing his eyes. Gerard made a big mark on Frank's neck, moaning into his neck, feeling Frank's pulse beat fast against his lips as he made another one. "Fuck." Gerard said, moaning softly as he moved fast and harder, trying hard not to moan loudly. Frank moaned, kissing Gerard messily. "Fuck, fuck!" Gerard said just a tad bit louder as Frank hit his prostate. Frank smirked, kissing Gerard's neck and then back to his mouth. Gerard fucked himself on his cock, hitting his prostate every time. Gerard was letting out little high pitched noises, closing his eyes as he bit Frank's shoulder, trying to be quiet. Frank started to jack Gerard off, making the latter cry out softly into Frank's shoulder. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." Gerard said. "Me too." Frank groaned, the sound of skin-to-skin contact made both boys go wild. Frank was in love with Gerard's moans and just hearing them could make him cum without even touching himself. Gerard gasped loudly and let out a high pitched moan into Frank's shoulder, coming on Frank's hand, Frank following only seconds later with a low moan. Frank helped Gerard off of him, both of them laying next to each other. "Shit. I didn't think that wasn't gonna be as fun as it was, no offense. It's just because I didn't expect for it to feel that good." Gerard said. "None taken. I understand. I'm glad you liked it." Frank smiled, kissing Gerard and they both eventually fell asleep.

When they woke up, they were a tad bit late and they cursed, getting dressed in their clothes as quickly as they could. "Shit, Lindsey is gonna be out by the music room." Gerard said. "It's okay." Frank whispered. "I might lose her." Gerard said. "Well, you have me." Frank said. Gerard nodded and they headed out. They all got stared at because of the marks on their necks. When they arrived by music, Lindsey was waiting for Gerard. When she saw him she smiled but it soon faded as she saw their necks. "What the fuck, Gerard?! You let this faggot give you hickeys?" Lindsey exclaimed. "He's not a faggot, Lindsey and yes, I let him." Gerard said. "Let me guess, you fucked him?" Lindsey crossed her arms. "It was the other way around." Gerard said. Lindsey's jaw dropped. "We're over!" Lindsey stormed off. Frank looked at Gerard. "I'm sorry." he said, putting a hand on Gerard's cheek. "It's my fault, don't be sorry. I'm the one who told you to give me hickeys." Gerard said. "So.. well.. do you maybe wanna be my boyfriend..?" Gerard asked. "I'd love that." Frank smiled softly, kissing him. Gerard kissed back and they stood with their foreheads touching for a minute. "Come on. We're gonna be late for Choir." Frank said. Gerard smiled and walked hand in hand with Frank into the choir room.

A/N: I don't think I'm making another one because I ran out of ideas so maybe you guys can give me some? Thanks!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29.1K 682 27
A collection of Frerard one shots. Mostly from Deviantart/ AO3. Enjoy!
25.4K 978 85
frerard oneshots that sometimes involve rikey. Lots of variation between fluff and smut. enjoy!! #39 in #frerard in July 2021 #1 in #30daywritingchal...
24.1K 421 11
Fluff/Smut filled adventures with Frerard.
29K 941 29
Mix of random one shots. Some smut, some crack, some cute. Mostly weird stuff that just kinda......happened. Includes Oreos, trees, and Rays hair in...