The Other Girl ( Teen Wolf )

By CuteHelloGoodbye

Scott's sister Emily gets herself into trouble when she falls for a guy who might cost her more than her hear... More

The Other Girl: Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Part 1
Chapter 11- Part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Part 1
Chapter 15- Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
----
Chapter 53 Part 1
Chapter 53 Part 2
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Update
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69- Part 1
Chapter 69- Part 2
Update
Chapter 70
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Epilogue- Part 3
Epilogue- Part 4
Epilogue- Part 5
Epilogue- Part 6
Update
Epilogue- Part 7
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 34

76.7K 1.4K 411
By CuteHelloGoodbye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 34:

--Emily's POV:

I watched as Scott got on his bike as I got in Stiles' car. For some reason he wasn't riding home with us today and for some reason Derek couldn't pick me up today after school which was perfectly ok with me. I had a feeling that I would still see him tonight anyway.

"You ready?" Stiles said with his smile beaming.

"Yup." I said, looking over at him with a smile.

Stiles replied by starting up the old engine of his jeep and beginning to coast through the school parking lot towards the exit.

I watched curiously as Scott turned the opposite direction towards home or Allison's house. In fact, he was heading strait towards the forest. Turning In my seat towards Stiles, I looked to him or answers.

"Do you know where Scott is going? I noticed he is heading towards the forest."

Stiles glanced over at me uncomfortably, and I knew something was up.

All three of us were terrible liars.

"Uh, we'll, I think he said something about your mom needing him to go to the groceries store for something."

I just glared at Stiles, "You are a horrible liar Stiles."

Stiles slapped his hand to his heart and pretended to be hurt by my statement.

"I would never lie Em!"

"That’s funny, because the grocery store is this way." I said in a matter of fact tone, pointing towards the direction we were heading.

Stiles chuckled nervously before taking a deep breath.

"Ok. You caught me." Stiles said lifting one hand off the steering wheel towards me in defense.

"Spill it!" I yelled, wanting to know what my brother was up to.

"It's nothing that special. Scott is just meeting Alison out in the woods." Stiles said flatly.

I couldn't help but slump down in my seat and throw my hands up in the air when I heard the disappointing secret of where my brother was going.

Stiles' laughter filled the small jeep and my ears.

"What?" I said looking over at Stiles, confused.

"You should have seen your face. I'm sorry it's not as interesting as you thought it would be."

I laughed as well at myself. I was stupid to think anything was really going down with Scott.

It was quiet after a while as we both thought about our own things. Stiles, as usual, broke the silence.

"So how come you needed a ride today? I thought you had a ride home now."

Shifting in my seat uncomfortably, I thought about my answer carefully. I was already prepared for these questions from both him and Scott but it still didn't ease my conscience.

"Same thing I told you and Scott last time. Steph has been taking me home or I go to her house." I said trying to sound confident.

Stiles glanced over at me, then back to the road.

"It might just be me but I think you are up to something." Stiles said with a smirk on his face while he kept his eyes on the road.

I laughed nervously, "Nope."

"Good! Because you know Scott and I will find out if you are." He replied trying to sound threatening but failed.

"Trust me, I know." I mumbled, knowing that it was all to possible.

I was actually pretty surprised they hadn't at least realized I was around a guy by now. Of course, they both have been preoccupied a lot lately as well; doing whatever the heck they have been up to.

“You know, I miss bringing you home.” Stiles said now being completely serious. “I don’t ever get to talk to you anymore and I miss it. You’re like my own sister and I barely see you anymore.”

I looked over at Stiles sympathetically. Since when was Stiles like this? I couldn’t blame him though. Scott wasn’t exactly being a good friend to him because of Allison being around now. It was obvious that Stiles was getting lonely. Hell, I missed Scott and Stiles too, I just hadn’t realized it until now.

“Me too.” I replied while placing my hand on his arm. He looked over at me and smiled.

It wasn't long before Stiles pulled up to my house.

"Here we are!" Stiles chirped.

"Thanks a million Stiles." I said, returning his smile.

"No prob."

I didn't reply as I shut the passenger door and swung my bag over my arm. No one was home again, as usual. Mom wasn't going to be home until late, or at all tonight. I was hoping Scott wasn't going to be late considering the fact that I didn't want to spend the night in our house alone. Sighing I looked down at my phone and tried to relax. No calls or texts so far, but not for long.

I smiled as my phone buzzed in my hand as a text came in.

'See you later tonight? -Derek'

--Scott's POV:

It didn't take me long to get to Derek's old house or find Derek. He was leaning against one of the columns staring down at his phone in his usual attire. When he heard me approaching he looked up.

I was almost shocked when I saw him grin. I had never seen him show any type of emotion like that except for anger. Well except for when he was smirking or doing something evil.

His smile quickly fell from his face as he watched me. Who the hell was he texting for him to be in such a good mood?

He looked back down as his phone vibrated again. He quickly replied and slapped his phone shut, shoving it in his back pocket.

It was then that I smelt something on him. Something that smelled so familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on it. He smelled like my house? Maybe it was because he was over a few days ago but how could my heightened sense of smell be detecting the smell if he was there a few days ago. There was no way the smell hadn’t faded. He must have made an unexpected visit to my house when I wasn’t home. I prayed that Emily wasn’t home when he had. I didn’t want him being anywhere near her, putting her in danger.

I shook my head getting my mind back to reality and faked a cough to get his attention.

"So? If your don't texting, I'm ready to train."

I earned a low growl as Derek looked up and gave me his full attention.

"Thought you wouldn't come." He said with a smirk.

"Well I'm here. Let's get going." I said starting to get annoyed. I didn't want to and didn’t plan to spend all night out here.

"We are in no rush." Derek said while making his way down the steps. His heavy footsteps making the steps squeak and shift in protest.

"I'm in a rush. The full moon is coming soon and I have no idea how to control this."

"I'm well aware Scott." He said sarcastically.

"Look. Are you going to help me or not?"

I took a defensive stance as Derek began to transform indicating that my training was about to begin. I smiled as he lunged at me, ready to take on the challenge.

*****

About an hour lately I fell backwards from exhaustion, my butt hitting the leaf covered forest floor with a thud.

"Had enough?" I heard Derek chuckle.

We had been training for what felt like forever and my body felt like it was being pushed to the limits. Not to my surprise, Stiles was right about the whole controlling your heart rate thing. Derek had basically told me the same thing about controlling my heartbeat but my werewolf side was controlled by my emotions and to tap into it, I have to use anger.

To my surprise, Derek was actually a pretty good teacher. I could definitely tell there was a slight improvement with myself within the hour. But, an hour of training was not enough time for me to learn everything.

During our training session, Derek had explained everything about the Alpha in

more depth. I was part of the Alpha's pack because the Alpha was the one who had bit me in the first place.

Apparently I could call him and he can call me whenever he needed me. Which leads us to our plans tonight. We needed to find somewhere where I could broadcast myself so I could call the Alpha.

Apparently I wasn't strong enough yet to call him on my own so I needed some assistance. Luckily for us, the school field house's broadcast system was perfect for this. Inside the coaches office there was a microphone that was connected to all the speakers around the field.

Derek wanted me to call the Alpha so we could face him, and hopefully take him down.

I sighed and looked up at Derek. He looked like he wasn't even fazed by our training. As for me, I was drenched in sweat and was covered in dirt.

"For now, I think I'm done. We need to rest for tonight." I said anxiously.

Derek nodded his head in agreement.

"Meet at the field house at 8 tonight."

"Yes." I replied.

And with that, we were done. Derek had left and I was walking back to my bike. I could feel my stomach twisting in anticipation for tonight. I just hope everything would go all right.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I am really not sure about this chapter :/ I had to rewrite it 3 times because my computer kept deleting it. There was supposed to be more to it but I am so sick of it right now. Let me know what you think. It is sort of a filler, I had to have it to lead up to the rest of the chapters. So be ready! 

ALSO! On my facebook page I have the blooper video from Teen Wolf Season 2 on there so be sure to check it out! It is hillarious :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.5K 50
All Jack knew was that he loved her...and one day, any way he could, no matter what it took, he'd make it back to her... **Sequel 'A Promise Broken'...
29.1K 443 52
[allegiant spoilers ahead!] Tobias is a wreck after the love of his life died. in this fanfiction we follow his life three years after her death. The...
120K 3K 67
News: "How is everyone doing this fine evening. We are opening up with this illegal yet exciting dance performers known as the Factions. We have witn...
265K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc