Epilogue- Part 5

Picture- Em and Derek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue- Part 5:

--Emily's POV:

"Your shoulders are getting red." Derek said next to me.

I rolled my head to the side to look at him and then at my shoulders. He was right. I had been out in the sun too long. We were both lying on a towel in the sand near the water just talking and enjoying each other's company.

"I am trying to catch up to you." I joked, gesturing to his slightly tanned skin.

Derek chuckled but I knew he was right. It was time to go inside.

"Let's get you in."

I nodded my head in agreement and pushed myself up onto my elbows. Derek stood up next to me and reached down to help me up. I took his hand and in one quick pull, I was on my feet. I thanked him and gathered the towels that we were laying on. I silently followed him towards the beach house and cocked my head to the side as he stopped at a little wooden door next to the stairs. I hadn't noticed it before but it stood next to the stairs that led to his beach house. I watched as he opened the wooden door and turned towards me. He took the towels from my arms and placed them on a rack outside the door. I watched him curiously as he stepped inside the small room and reached for what looked like a faucet. I soon realized that the small room was a shower when I heard the water falling to the tile floor. I shivered as a cool breeze hit my soaking wet body.

"It's to rinse off all the sand." Derek suddenly said. He must have noticed me watching the room and him curiously.

"Oh. That's cool." I said as I followed him inside. The room was small and could probably only fit four people at a time. There were windows around the entire room as well as a tile bench across one of the walls.

I groaned in appreciation as the warm water fell over my freezing skin. Derek smiled at my reaction to the warm water and went to stand underneath another stream across the small room.

He turned away from me and I found myself staring at the water falling over his back. His back muscles flexed and moved as he ran both his hands over his hair trying to get all the sand out. I watched as the water fell over his shoulders and over his tattoo and down his lower back. I smiled sheepishly as my eyes traveled lower over his swim trunks. He had such a nice butt.

I jumped as he spun around and looked at me. This time my eyes wandered over his front side. The water still falling over his sculpted chest and abdomen until the water reached his waistband and traveled lower until it reached his...

I needed to stop. I was getting all worked up just by looking at him and I needed to calm down. I was confused as I met his eyes again. They were even darker than before and I found myself backing up as he approached me out of slight fear. He looked different, almost dangerous in a hot but frightening way if that makes any sense.