Chapter 42

Ok! SO before you read, it has come to my attention that a lot of my fans are graduating this weekend or very soon or already have so i just wanted to say CONGRADULATIONS to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 

Enjoy! 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie and Sean because I created the them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pg-13 Warning

Chapter 42:

--Emily’s POV:

I awoke to a loud banging sound against my bedroom door and I rolled over in protest. I jumped when I rolled right onto something very warm.

“Em?” Mom’s voice came through my door.

My eyes snapped open and I realized Derek was lying next to me with the same expression as me.

“Shit.” He mumbled while throwing the sheet off both of us, getting tangled in it for a few seconds in the process.

A blush formed on my cheeks when I looked at Derek. He was still shirtless and his hair was all messy from sleep. I couldn’t help but stare because he looked so amazing.  

“Em!” He said in a shushed tone as he pointed towards the door.

I snapped out of my daze and shuttered, “Yeah Mom?”

I jumped out of bed and started pushing Derek into my closet while giving him an apologetic smile. He didn’t look too happy about being stuffed into a closet.