Epilogue- Part 7

It makes me sad and happy to say this but here is the last edition to this book. You guys are all so amazing and thank you all so much for the support and encouragement throughout writing this book :) I could not of done it without you.

I will update later on about details on the second book :) Thank you all again! I love you all!

Be sure to add me on twitter or facebook for updates!

Picture: Banner created by me! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue- Part 7:

--Derek's POV:

My eyes slowly drifted open to watch the beautiful woman lying naked next to me. The sun shone brightly through the windows indicating that it was now morning, if not afternoon yet. I hadn't slept at all after we made love. I couldn't and didn't want to sleep. I wanted to watch over Em and see her sleeping next to me. Her bare chest was rising and falling in her sleep all night under the sheets. Her hair was sprawled out behind her, across her pillow and over her shoulders. She looked absolutely beautiful, like a goddess.

We had mated once last night and I knew she was exhausted and would sleep most of the day, partly due to the bite I had given her. It would leave her weak but happy nonetheless.

I hadn't lost much control last night and I was more than relieved. I had only let my werewilf side show through a few times, but nothing that could harm Em. I knew it had to do with when she told me she was a virgin. My male werewolf instincts had kicked in and refused to hurt her in any way. I had heard that when mates have their first time together, the male is extremely gentle and protective because they know their female is most fragile in the state if she is a virgin. This is exactly what had happened last night.

I had never put thought into the fact that she had never had sex because I knew she had been in relationships with other guys before me, one of them being serious. I should of known she was a virgin though because of what she had told me about that bastard Zach kid. He was the one who had tried to take her virginity by force so I should of put one and two together to know she was still a virgin.