Chapter 59

Warning! Contains some violence

Just wanted to say thank you all so much for OVER 100,000 reads :) I can't even begin to explain how happy I am about that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 59:

--Emily's POV:

I raced through the forest yelling out Scott's name. I knew it was probably a bad idea to be drawing attention to myself but what other option did I have?

My brother was out here and people are out here to kill him. I needed to find him before they did.

"Scott!" I yelled as I reached a river and stopped just at the riverbank.

I was breathing heavily and my heart was pounding out of my chest. It was freezing outside and it would have been pitch black outside if it weren't for the bright moon in the sky. I looked up at it and took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. The words 'my brother is a werewolf' kept echoing through my mind.

It still hasn't settled in yet. I had barely even accepted the fact that werewolves even existed out of storybooks and legends.

My legs were aching and I decided I needed to try a different tactic. I pulled out my phone and found Scott's number. I could only hope that he had his phone with him and he would answer it.

I pushed the phone to my ear and listened to each ring. My heart sinking after each ring that he didn't pick up. What if they had already gotten him?

I began to panic at the thought of losing my brother. I felt like crying as the answering tone came on and asked me to leave a message.

"One more time." I whispered to myself.

I clicked the call button again but froze as I heard something in the distance down the riverbank.