Chapter 55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 55:

--Emily's POV:

Ok, so maybe walking all the way to Derek's apartment wasn't the best idea. I had been walking for about thirty minuets along side the paved road and I still wasn't even half way there. If only I had a car, I thought to myself. Mom had the car because she was working all day, as usual.

Sighing happily, I stopped as I saw the old coffee shop coming into view not far ahead. It was the place Derek and I had first met. It was where this whole crazy journey had all started. In a funny way, I felt the need to thank Stiles and Scott for locking me in the Jeep that morning because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have been walking home and I wouldn't of went to that coffee shop. I would of never met Derek if it wasn't for them two. I laughed lightly at the thought.

As I passed the coffee shop, I remembered seeing Derek for the first time and thinking how handsome he was. His jet-black hair, those piercing green eyes, and that perfect white smile. I missed him and couldn't wait for what was in store for today.

I felt another ping in my chest and winced slightly. The pain was getting slightly worse the more I walked towards Derek's apartment. Maybe I should go to the doctor and get it checked out tomorrow. Especially since I didn’t know why I was experiencing this odd pain, it made me worry more about it. For now, I pushed the worry back and focused on getting to Derek’s apartment. Maybe he could take a look at me and figure out what was wrong with me when I got there.

About another twenty minuets later I was finally rounding the corner and I could see his apartment complex coming up. The old building looked just as I remembered it. Rust covered one side of the building but the rest of the building was kept up pretty nicely.

I smiled as the anxiety sunk in. I wondered if he would be mad that I showed up without letting him know. I shook the thought from my mind, knowing he couldn't stay mad at me for long.

The loose gravel crunched underneath my feet as I walked along the parking lot to the building in front of me. Searching the almost vacant parking lot I couldn't help but feel disappointed as I noticed Derek's Camaro was no where to be seen. The only cars that occupied the parking lot were two smaller looking cars, a large SUV, and some old car I didn't know the name of. I decided to try Derek's apartment anyway even though his car wasn't here.