Chapter 22

Thank you for all the followers on twitter! Sorry it took me forvever to accept the requests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 22:

--Emily’s POV

The jeep made a screeching halt as Stiles pulled into a parking spot rather far from the Wal-Mart’s entrance.

“Why are we parking out so far?” I questioned.

“I don’t want anyone hitting me.” Stiles said back to me acting completely serious.

I started to say something but decided not to. Stiles loved the piece of crap he called a car so I didn’t want to upset him. Deep down though I loved that big hunk of metal. Stiles, Scott, and I had the best of times in here and I had a lot of great memories in this car. Getting out, the door moaned as I slammed it shut. Looking up, I realized how far the entrance really was.

“How are we going to carry all the groceries out here?” I grumbled.

“Gez. You sure are complaining a lot today.” Stiles laughed as he flexed his muscles. “Besides, Il be able to carry it all with these guns.”

I rolled my eyes and giggled as Stiles assumed all the stereotypical bodybuilder poses.

“All right bodybuilder Stiles. Cut it out.” I said as I walked past him. “I want to get this over with.”

I didn’t exactly hate grocery shopping, I just wanted to get in and get out without any problems. Which I doubt was going to happen with Stiles tagging along.

I could feel the sweat on the brim of my forehead as we made our way to the sliding doors at the entrance. ‘Finally,’ I thought to myself.

Stiles grabbed a grocery kart while I stood not far away looking around at the isle numbers and labels.

“Ok! What do you need to get?” Stiles said walking beside me while pushing the kart.

I rummaged through my purse to find my grocery list and pointed towards the breakfast isle.

“To the breakfast isle first. Scott has been complaining lately that we don’t have any cereal.”

We made our way down the isle towards the boxes of cereal, but not before stopping to snag a box of blueberry pop tarts for me. I grabbed a box of cheerios and a box of coco puffs for Scott and placed them in the kart. I began to walk away but before I could move any further I noticed Stiles was still standing in front of the cereals looking frustrated.