Chapter 17

Over 1000 Views since the last chapter.... You guys are seriuosly the best! :D Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 17:

--Emily’s POV:

“Seriously?” I said under my breath while starting to take my phone out of my back pocket.

Derek released me from his grasp while laughing. My face turned bright red realizing he had heard me say seriously. My waist was now cold where Derek’s arm were a few seconds ago. I couldn’t help but feel cold with out his arms around me.

My face turned a shade brighter when I realized what had just happened. We had almost kissed.

I turned around so Derek couldn’t see my face because I was pretty sure I looked like a tomato right now. Looking at my phone I saw that Scott was calling me. He had better have a good reason for calling me.

I quickly answered it and jammed the phone against my ear.

“Yes?” I said with a hint of agitation playing on my tongue.

“Gez Em. Am I interrupting something?”

As a matter of fact yes.

“No.” I lied. “Do you need something?”

“Not really. Just wanted to give you an update on my side.”

I had forgotten that I had told him to tell me how his injury was a few hours ago.

“Oh, ok. How is it?”

“Well, to be honest, it disappeared.”

“It what?” I said really confused.

“It’s completely healed now. I don’t know how but Stiles is all freaked out about it. He is on Google right now researching some stuff. Did you get my text about me not coming home tonight?” I could hear Stiles saying something in the background.

“Yes, I got it. So you are ok?”

“Yeah. I think so. I can’t get Stiles to shut up though.”

“Let me guess. He thinks you’re a werewolf and you have magical healing powers now.” I said laughing.

--Derek’s POV:

“Let me guess. He thinks you’re a werewolf and you have magical healing powers now.”

I almost jumped at the sound of the word werewolf. I stared at the back of Emily’s head blinking. I was trying to hear what was going to be said on the phone next. I hadn't been listening to her conversation earlier out of respect, but now I definitely was.  

“You guessed it. He won’t stop with it either. He really thinks Im a werewolf. I mean I feel somewhat different but I don’t know. It sounds ridiculous.” Her brother said on the other line.

Emily swung her foot in the air trning towards me while crossing her arms, with the phone in between the crook of her neck. Her face had a pink tint from her earlier blushing. I smiled by just looking at her.

I snapped out of it as soon as I heard the word werewolf leave her pink lips again. It worried me that she was talking about this.

A few minuets passed as I stood there patient and completely innocent to the fact that I was now listening in on every word that left Emily and her brother’s mouth. They talked about their mother for a few moments. Apparently she wasn’t going to be home until tomorrow night.

After another minuet or so Emily shut her phone and looked up at me with a sheepish look on her face.

“Sorry. My brother.” She said twiddling her thumbs.

“Is he ok? It sounded like he had been hurt?” I said with a slightly shocked expression on my face. I didn’t want to give away the fact that I already knew half of the answers she was about to give me. I watched her every move as I advanced towards her slightly.

“Yeah, he is fine. You are going to think this is totally crazy but my brother was attacked by this animal and he had this really bad wound on his side.” She took a deep breath. “And, he just called to tell me that it has completely healed in this short amount of time.”

There was my answer.

“Hm.” I commented listening intently as I motioned for her to go on.

“I just don't know what to think about the whole situation. He has been acting kind of weird. Like, he got really aggressive with me and for the first time in my life I was actually scared of him.”

“Did he hurt you?” I interupted, beginning to feel boiling inside me.

“No. No. He would never.” She said smiling at me. “It was just kind of scary, you know?”

“True. Have you talked to anyone else about it?”

“No. Other than you and his friend.”

“Hm. Well, at least he is doing ok now.” I said with a fake smile. I wasn’t mad or upset at the moment. I was worried that if what I think is true, Emily could get hurt and I couldn’t let that happen.

---------------------

Shorter Chapter but I felt like it should end here until next chapter :) Thank you all for reading :) 

Also! Only 90ish votes away from 500?! D: You guys are so awesome! :D Thank you all for your support!