Chapter 15- Part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15- Part 2:

--Emily’s POV:

I had watched three men get out of the SUV. All of them dressed in darker clothing. The driver seemed the most intimidating out of all of them with his black leather jacket and tall stature. He had blonde hair and blue eyes that seemed so harsh.

As soon as they had left I sat up in my seat looking to see if they were completely gone. I looked up just in time to see the SUV disappear around the bend. I quickly looked towards the back of Derek’s car. Derek was standing there really still and out of nowhere he dropped. He didn’t fall to the ground though. I quickly opened the car door. I raced over to him stopping a few feet next to him. He was leaning over with his hands on her knees breathing really heavy.

“Derek?” I whispered.

“Get back in the car.” He said in between breaths.

“But they are gone. Please tell me what’s wrong. Did they hurt you?” I said concerned.

He didn’t say anything at first. He slowed his breathing and started to stand up straight.

I grabbed his arm in an attempt to help him stand.

“No. I’m fine. Just need to catch my breath.”

“They didn’t hurt you, did they?” I asked again.

“No.” He said taking a deep breath and finally looking at me. “Thanks.”

“No problem.” I said releasing his arm. “What did they want?”

“They are old friends.” He said, not very convincingly.

“Sure.” I said flat rolling my eyes at him. 

“I’m sorry. I don’t know how to explain.” He said looking innocent.

“Do I need to know right now?” I said giving into his innocent looks.

“It can wait.”

“Ok. Promise to explain later? I just want to get out of here.”

I looked around at the forest. It was freezing outside and all I wanted to do right now is leave this place. I was freaked out enough because of those guys.

“I promise.” Derek said rubbing the back of his head.

“Lets go please.” I was starting to really freak myself out now. Stupid memories of my dream kept reminding me why I was scared of the forest at night.

“Ok. Get in.” Derek said walking around his car to his door.

I did as he instructed sliding onto the seat. Derek drove faster than he had before the SUV had shown up. At this point, I was almost encouraging him to drive faster. All I wanted right now was to be home safe. Not that I wanted to leave Derek. I just wanted to be in my own settings. This was definitely not how I wanted tonight to end.

After a few minuets Derek pulled around the corner and into my driveway. All the lights were off in the house. I could feel the anxiety building up just thinking about all the lights being off. I shrugged, trying to push the idea out of my mind.

“Here we are.” Derek said unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

I followed suit and stepped out. I shut the door and walked towards my front door where Derek was waiting.

I stood there awkwardly staring at his chest; I couldn’t look him in the eyes.

“Thank you.” I said finally breaking the silence.

He chuckled and bent down so I had to look him in the eye.

“Your welcome.” He said. “You going to be ok?”

“Yeah. Sorry just a little freaked out. It hasn’t really registered what just happened. You know what I mean?” I said.

“Don’t be freaked out. There’s nothing to worry about.” He said trying to reassure me.

“I don’t know. Sorry I am such a wimp.” I laughed nervously.

“Well if you want I can stay a while. Just until your ok.” He said a little more seriously than before.

“Would you really do that?” My heart fluttered.

“Iv put you though a lot of crap today. It’s the least thing I can do.”

“Ok. Thank you.”

“You say thank you to much.” He said while laughing.

I chose not to answer, opening my purse and reaching for my keys. I unlocked the door stepping in. Derek stood outside the door watching me carefully.

“Come in. Are you hungry?”

“No. I’m fine.” He said while walking in.

“Do you mind if I go change real quick? These shoes are killing me.”

Derek smiled while giving me the ok to go change.

I ran upstairs as quickly as I possibly could. I didn’t want him waiting on me. Looking at my phone I realized I had a new message. Not to my surprise it was from Scott. He wasn’t going to be home tonight, figures. Butterflies were still fluttering around in my stomach. There was a guy in my house and we were going to be completely alone tonight.