Epilogue- Part 2

I know this is shorter than any other chapters but I was called into work so this was as much as I could revise today. I will update more tomorrow! :D 

UPDATING TOMORROW! :D 

Picture- Em and Derek 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue- Part 2:

--Derek's POV:

We had been driving for about two hours and I was more than aware of Em's slow heartbeat next to me. I glanced over at her and saw that her head was leaning against the window with her small arms folded across her chest lazily. I quickly returned my gaze back to the road, realizing that I was staring at her. Every once in a while I would steal glances at her to see if she was ok.

We should be getting to our destination in about another hour or two. I thought about waking her but I decided I would wait. It was starting to get dark outside and I knew by the time we got there, it would be nighttime.

I looked over at Em as she mumbled something in her sleep. I frowned as I saw the cast on Em's arm. She must be in some discomfort because she was cradling it with her other arm. I hated that she had been hurt during all that but things could of been a lot worse. Images and thoughts from the past few months ran through my mind like a movie, keeping my mind busy for the next hour.

Before I knew it, we were pulling into the driveway. I ignored the familiar surroundings, knowing nothing had changed since I had been here last a long time ago.

I turned the keys and the engine cut off, leaving us somewhat in silence. A small smile formed on my face as Em shifted in her spot while mumbling something in her sleep that even my sensitive ears couldn't pick up.

I slowly reached around to the backseat and grabbed her bag then got out of my car. I couldn’t help but smile to myself feeling how heavy her bag was. She had definitely packed more than for one weekend. I threw her duffle bag over my shoulder with ease and made my way to the passenger side where she still sat sound asleep.