Chapter 44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 44:

--Emily's POV:

I sat on my bed laughing at Allison. I had just pretty much poured my heart out about Derek. She knew everything except for that he is a wanted criminal. I figured what’s the crime in letting her know? She was practically my best friend now and you can only keep a secret like that for so long. It only made me happier that she was so excited about everything I had told her.

"You guys sound so cute!" She chuckled.

"Yeah." I mumbled while feeling a blush creep on to my face.

"So when do I get to meet this Derek?" She asked as she leaned back on to her bed.

-Kate's POV:

Derek? I thought in my head as I leaned against the wall next to Allison's room. I had been eavesdropping on their entire conversation about Derek and let me tell you, this is going to be a lot more fun then I thought it would be. If she was speaking about my Derek then things are going to get interesting.

I quickly stepped into the doorway and Allison looked up at me and smiled while Emily quickly shut up.

"Kate!"

"Hello my favorite niece." I said as I walked into the room.

"And who is this beautiful young women?" I asked as I turned towards Emily, already knowing her name.

"This is my friend Em!" Allison chirped.

"Em, this is my aunt Kate, but she is more like my older sister then anything." Allison finished with a big smile.

"Nice to meet you!" Em said in a very confident tone.