Chapter 5

****PLEASE READ!**** Just to clear up something real quick. While Derek and Emily were talking at the cafe he did get Emily's number in case she needed another ride if Scott or Stiles try anything again. If you have the time, tell me what you think about this chapter and vote if you feel :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5:

"Scott what the hell is that?" I almost yelled at him.

" I can explain." He looked at me in the eyes. "I think."

"Ok." I said uncertain if I wanted to know.

"First let me fix that." I said pointing at his wound.

"Sur.." He hissed as I pressed the gauze on his wound.

"Suck it up. You got your self in this mess."

When he didn't respond I felt pretty bad for saying that. It's just in his nature to get in trouble. I finished dressing up his wound. Stepping back to examine my work, I had to say I did a pretty good job. The gaze wrapped around his wound and his stomach.

"I'm sorry Scott." I said under my breath. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel his body grow tense, but after a few seconds I felt his arms around me. I was frightened by his wound and I didn't know what else to do.

"Its ok, Emily. Now could you let go? You're hurting me."

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I jumped away from him as fast as I could, taking a spot right next to him.

"Are you ok?"

"I will be." He chuckled, gently punching my arm. He winced a little obviously from the punch.

"Stupid." I mumbled under my breath. Scott looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks Em."

"Tell me what happened."

"I was hoping you had forgot about that."

"You really think I would of forgot about that? I just dressed your wound that I have no idea how you got. Its kind of hard to forget."

"True, true." He chuckled.

"Is this going to be a long story?" I questioned.

"Probably."

I slide away from him on my bed so I was leaning against the bed frame.

"Ok, I'm all ears."

Scott let out a sigh. "Could this maybe wait until tomorrow? I am really tired and..."

"No Scott!"

"You promise not to freak out?"

"Il try."

He sat up straighter and carefully positioned himself on the edge of my bed so he was facing me. He took a deep breath and began.