Chapter 63

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 63:

--Emily's POV:

Mr. Argent held on to my thrashing body tightly as I was unable to hold in another scream. His hand quickly covered my mouth so the neighbors wouldn't hear.

His arms hitched under my arms, keeping my back locked against his chest.

Sean held on to my face and told me to take deep breaths but it was impossible. The wolfsbane was burning my skin and it felt like he was holding a match to my flesh. They had already put the wolfsbane on my back and arm but now they were in the process of getting it on my chest.

"Please stop." I begged in between sobs.

"This is the last time Emily. Just hold on." Mr. Argent said behind me as soothing as he could be.

I had endured this torture at lease four times now but for some reason this time was the worst. Sean had tried to put the ointment on the claw marks himself but quickly realized he would need Mr. Argent's help to hold me down.

Sean looked me straight in the eyes as the burning only left slightly.

"I'm sorry Em."

He held my attention for a few seconds but I soon realized he was only doing it to distract me from what his hands were doing. I felt his hand touch the claw mark down my chest and I screamed out again. This time Sean stopped and shook his head while rubbing the sweat off his forehead with his sleeve. He stood up and looked at Mr. Argent.

They exchanged glances and Sean left the room only to return seconds later. He had a small cloth in one of his hands and I immediately knew what it was for. Sean kneeled down so he was at my eye level. Mr. Argents grasp on me loosened as well.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to have to put this on you." He said in a saddened tone.