Chapter 23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 23:

--Scott’s POV:

I sat on the edge of my bed staring down at my hands. Emily had just got home from hanging out with Stiles and was surprised to see that I was home. She had tried to get answers out of me about Allison but I refused to say a word. I would rather her not know what had happened. I took a deep breath as I slammed my back down on my bed. There was no way that I had actually grown claws a few hours ago. It was impossible and insane but I had no reasonable explanation. I picked up the phone and dialed Stiles number. I couldn’t believe that I was about to say this but maybe he was right.

*******************************

--Emily’s POV:

Saturday morning came a lot faster than I had planned. I hadn’t seen Derek since we went out a few days ago. This was because my mother had been informed about the curfew and refused to let me do anything after it. Scott, on the other hand, snuck out almost every night to hang out with Stiles and cause trouble. He hadn’t been caught yet but I figured it would be soon.

More news about the murders emerged each day. Apparently both the victims were attacked by some kind of animal. People were saying it was by a mountain lion but I couldn’t help but think it was something much more.

Scott hadn’t talked to me much lately and it felt like he was hiding something from me. He would see me for two seconds and inform me that he was leaving. That was all I got from him everyday. Even Stiles was acting a little weird. It wasn’t like they were mad at me but they definitely were up to something. I had called Allison a few times during the week and we talked for a few hours about random things and we were becoming good friends.

Sitting on my bed with my hands folded across my lap, I finally came to the conclusion that I was lonely. Derek had texted me a few times and I had done the same but he seemed like he was busy too. Everyone had stuff to do while I sat around doing nothing. You would of thought that a whole week off from school would be fun.

I sighed as I fumbled with my phone, half expecting someone to text me. Scott was dead asleep in his room and mom was still at work so it wasn’t like I could go bother them.

I had said a few things to mom about Derek but not too much. She was happy for me but she was just like Scott when it came to protectiveness. She gave me the speech about how I needed to be careful. Of course she went overboard and I had to leave when she began to preach to me about safe sex. Seriously mom. I didn’t want to hear it coming from her. It was just weird coming from her mouth. She can be so awkward sometimes.