Chapter 57

I almost have 100,000 reads …. Speechless ^.^ You guys are just simply awesome!

I will be uploading the next chapter on Wednesday : )

Next chapter is probably one of the MOST INTENSE chapters so far and I am MORE then excited for you guys to read it!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(A/N: The song next to this goes really well with the chapter) 

Chapter 57:

--Emily's POV:

My eyes snapped open and I was met by complete darkness. I was lying in a soft bed and wrapped up in the sheets. I shot up, not knowing where I was. I definitely wasn't in my room and it was still dark outside so I couldn't really see anything.

I was still in the same clothes I was in before all this had happened.

My body froze as I recognized a familiar smell lingering around me and on the sheets. It was very faint but I knew exactly what it was. I had to be back in Derek's apartment. It smelled just like him.

I slowly fell back on to his bed and curled up into a ball. The tears fell freely from my eyes as my chest ached uncontrollably.

Why did they bring me back here of all places? They could of just left me in a forest or on the side of the road. Anywhere but here.

My hands gripped the sheets as a wave of pain in my chest hit me. My heart was broken and it hurt like hell. Why did he lie to me this whole time? Why couldn't he just tell me everything? I could have helped him.

My heartbeat quickened as I remembered his cold blue eyes staring back at me. He was a werewolf. I almost laughed at myself. How can any of this be possible? I must be going insane. It did explain a lot though: Derek’s temper and attitude, his background, the fire, his eyes. I remembered the first time he took me to his house to tell me about the fire and his eyes had flashed that vibrant blue. I had thought I was going crazy or it was just the moonlight reflecting off his eyes but now I know why. It also explained why he had come home beaten up those few times. He was running from the ‘hunters’ who were trying to catch him.