Chapter 60

Hi guys! Thank you all so much for all the support and suggestions about the chapters! :D  I am so grateful for all my fans :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 60:

--Derek's POV:

I don't know how I knew but something in me was telling me that Emily was in danger. Every inch of my body was screaming at me to find her and protect her but I couldn't. I felt helpless and week chained to the wall like a damn animal. Another blow to my stomach by the man torturing me barely fazed me as I was so focused on Emily. Kate looked pissed that I wasn't showing any pain.

I arched my back as I felt a searing pain run from my shoulder blades down my back.

Another sharp pain rippled through my arm and then another along my chest. It felt as if I was being clawed. My eyes widened as I realized what was happening. The Alpha must have Emily.

"Hit him harder." Kate snapped.

Again the man swung his fist strait into my gut, hurting me slightly but again I was too focused on Emily. I was waiting for any sign that she was ok. I knew for some reason that if she were seriously hurt, I would know.

Kate stormed over to me and grabbed my chin roughly, pushing my face towards her own.

"What's on your mind Derek?" She hissed.

Before I could answer a searing pain shot through my body. I couldn't help the loud scream of pain that left my lips. The pain wasn't quick either. It felt like every cell in my body was tearing apart. My shoulder ached where my uncle had bit me. I didn’t know what was going on.

"What's wrong with him? What did you do?" Kate asked the man behind her.

He casually shrugged his shoulders.