Chapter 30

Yes I know this update is crazy early but I am on a roll with these chapters :P 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 30:

--Emily’s POV:

Tonight was Scott and Stiles’ first game and I could tell they were both extremely nervous about it. We all walked out of the school talking about the much-anticipated game.

Today had been really busy at school and I was happy to be done for the day. Not to mention I was supposed to be meeting Derek right after school. He had told me to wait outside by the fields because he was more then likely going to be late picking me up. I had to lie to the boys and tell them that Stephanie was picking me up and we were having a girl’s day until the game tonight. Allison, Stephanie, a few other girls, and I were going to the game together though. They didn’t ask questions seeing that it was girl time. They wanted nothing to do with it.

I watched Scott and Stiles walk out towards the parking lot but not without them both telling me goodbye. I had asked what they were going to do until the game but both of them had avoided the question saying it was guy’s stuff. I knew they were up to no good but I didn’t ask what.

As soon as they rounded the corner and disappeared from sight I made a b-line for the fields.

I didn’t have to sit there for long before a sleek, black Camaro came barreling around the corner and into the parking lot. I rolled my eyes at Derek. He really did abuse his privilege of having such a fast car.

I didn’t give him enough time to get out before I slipped into the passenger seat.

“In a rush to get out of here?” He chuckled.

“Maybe.” I sighed.

“Rough day?”

“No. I just couldn’t wait to get out of there.”

Derek had some how agreed to take me to some of the land surrounding his old home. He was hesitant at first but after I gave him the puppy dog eyes, he gave in.

Derek sped around the corner out of the parking lot, as I held on tight to the handles on the doors.