Chapter 50

Thank you all so much for OVER 50,000 views! You are the best! Please don't forget to vote if you like it! :)

Chapter 50!! I can't believe it is already here :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 49 RECAP:

--Derek's POV:

His claws connected with my side as he threw me with ease across what used to be the front lawn of our home.

I hit the ground with a thud as he walked over to me on all fours.

"Don't interrupt me ever again." He snarled. "Anyways. I have a job for you."

I pushed my body upwards so I was sitting down on the cold forest floor. My side now ached where his claws had connected but I was too focused on Peter to care.

"There is a boy who knows to much about us. I need you to get ride of him before he exposes Scott and I."

"Scott?" I asked confused wondering who he could possibly know, who was a threat that I didn't already know about.

"His name is Jackson. He has been snooping around and he is very close to figuring out what Scott is. I marked him on accident, which only furthered his suspicions about our kind. I need you to kill him." He said as if he was talking about nothing important at all, when in reality we were talking about someone's life.

"If it helps any, this Jackson has been getting a little to close to Emily lately. His plan was to get with her so he could get close to her brother. That is why he was also at the club tonight. You should hear his heartbeat when he is around her. It rises like a loud beating drum. He has other plans with Em when he is done using her. You wouldn't like what he wanted to do to her." He said with a smirk.

I knew what he meant and it only made my anger rise. If Jackson ever touched her I would kill him, ironically enough. Peter stood up on his back legs, towering over me.