Chapter 70

So here is Chapter 70 FINNALY! lol Hope you enjoy :) It took forever to get written.

So sad this story is almost over :( There IS ONE more chapter after this! 

So excited or Teen Wolf Finale tomorrow! :D 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 69 RECAP: 

--Emily's POV: 

I heard Derek suddenly curse under his breath and I watched the back of his head as he shifted into his werewolf form. I looked over at my brother and noticed he was shifting as well. I quickly noticed that the hunters were uneasy as well as they looked around. I noticed Allison for the first time but didn’t think much of it. After all, she is the daughter to a hunter. I wondered how long she had been a hunter as well. Wait! If Allison is a hunter and my brother was a werewolf, it can’t be good. Allison and I exchanged confused glances as we watched all the people around us grow uneasy.

I sat silently as Derek's ears formed into points. I couldn't see anymore of his face though.

"Derek, what's wrong?" I whispered.

My eyes grew wide for a few seconds as he slowly turned his head towards me. It was only the second time I had seen him like this. His face was completely transformed. I felt lost as I looked into his glowing blue eyes. They looked so cold and icy. I didn't look away as he took my hand in his. I smiled slightly as his eyes flashed back to their normal piercing green before returning to the icy blue as if he was silently telling me that it was still him behind his werewolf form.

Out of nowhere, a horrible roar echoed through the forest.

"He's here!" Mr. Argent said.

"Who?" I asked Derek, hoping it wasn't who I thought it was.

Derek looked away from me but I could still see him long canines as he spoke.