Chapter 3

Here's Chapter 3! Please make sure to comment and vote if you like :) I really want to know what you all think! Also listen to the video I put next to this :) Its dubstep so if you don't like dubstep then don't listen to it :/ lol Its a really pretty song and I think it goes well with this chapter and Derek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

--Emily's POV:

I had to say. Watching him drive away wasn't the best feeling. It had been such a good day, well except for the part when my idiot brother and his partner in crime locked me in the car. I laughed; he was so going to get it when I saw him.

Reaching for my keys I unlocked the door as quiet as possible. Sneaking back into the house was pretty easy considering no one was probabaly home except Scott and knowing him, he had already snuck out with Stiles to go do something stupid.

Peaking into Scott's room I noticed that he wasn't in his room. Figures.

Rubbing my head I realized I had a headache. I must have been so caught up in my night that I hadn't noticed it coming on. Slipping into a warm shower was all I needed. Sliding my clothes off I waited for the water to warm up. This night had sure been an interesting one. I was ready for it to be over though. I wish I could of stayed at the cafe longer. It was pretty rare for anything like that to happen to me. Sighing, I stepped into the shower. The water running down my bare skin was refreshing and relaxing and soon enough my headache was gone. Without knowing it, the thought of Derek made its way into my mind again. Who knew a guy could take over a girl's emotions like that within only a few hours. Especially since I wasn't the kind of girl to let my emotions just take over like that.

After showering I felt a lot better, but now I was battling sleepiness. Throwing a t-shirt and underwear on I slipped into bed. The sheets were freezing. Shivering I reached for my phone and plugged it into the charger. Stupid thing never kept a charge. I thought about texting Scott to make sure he was ok, but I decided not to. He couldn't be doing something that stupid right? Sighing, I rolled over to lookout my window. Derek was still on my mind. I couldn't seem to stop thinking about him. Visions of him started to become blurry and it didn't take long at all before sleep took me.

--Derek's POV:

This can't be happening again. My knuckles where turning white from my grip on the steering wheel.

"You ok?" Her voice broke me from my thoughts. I looked up at her trying to figure out what to say, or how to explain.

"Yeah. Sorry. I need to get going."

Really Derek. Harsh. That's all you could think of. That had to be one of the worse things you could of said. She didn't seem convinced but she let it go.

"Ok. Ill will see you around?" She asked. She looked so innocent standing there in the moonlight. The moonlight lit up her face and her hair making her glow. I felt patheric. I sounded like a romance writer as I explained her beauty.

My throat was closing up, something was really wrong.

"Yes." I said weakly.

"Are you sure you are ok?"

I couldn't even say anything this time. This was almost unbearable. Something was wrong with 'her.' I knew it. The rage was starting to boil in me. I was too busy to even realize she had closed the door.

"Shit." Whispering under my breath.

I quickly rolled down the window before she could walk away.

"It's not you. I just need to go. I am sorry." My eyes were piercing into hers. Her eyes were sad and dull for a few moments then they turned back to their normal shade of green.

She sighed and smiled at me. All I could do was smile back at her too even though it almost hurt to smile.

"Well go!" She yelled. I almost laughed, she sure was something.

"Thank you. Ill see you soon." The words were just poring out of my mouth.

I sped around the corner out of her sight. What the hell was that? Il see you soon? You know that isn't a good idea at all. Immediate regret boiled up inside me. I shouldn't of done that to her.

I knew very well that nothing could ever happen between us, not even friends. But there was something about her that I felt lured to. I yearned for what ever it was and I couldn't explain it. I never let anyone close to me since the fire. I couldn't bear losing anyone else.

My body ached and the same pain from earlier resurfaced. Something was wrong with my sister. I couldn't sense her anymore. I was supposed to meet her at our old house. I had sensed her presence the moment I arrived in Beacon Hills, but out of nowhere it was just gone. There was no way she had run off, I would have sensed her moving away. She had just vanished. Sudden realization hit me like a ton of bricks. This was the same feeling I had experienced when they....

Thoughts of everyone ripped through my memories. This was the same feeling as when my whole family had been slaughtered.

My foot hit the acceleration pedal; my rage was starting to boil over. I didn't know how long I could hold myself back. My sister had better be alive. She was one of the two people left that had the same blood flowing through their veins as I did. My uncle, Peter Hale, was the only one who made it out of the fire, he had some how escaped.

Humans that had no heart murdered my family. The hunters burned my house down killing everyone inside. They killed my family because we aren't like them. We are different. The only reason my sister and I are still alive, is because we were at school at the time they set it on fire. If we had been home we would have not been spared either.

That fire stole my family from me. THEY stole them from me.