Chapter 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 8:

--Scotts POV:

Rolling over in bed, I realized my side wasn’t hurting so bad. My cool fingers ran over the bandages, touching it but there was no pain.

I started to get out of bed, deciding I was going to get up early and make breakfast. My body felt completely fresh and new. Almost like nothing had happened last night. Thoughts from last night resurfaced.

I had no idea what had happened last night. One second I was completely calm and the next I felt like I was going to rip out of my skin and go on a rampage. My fist gripped my bed sheets remembering how I had scared the crap out of Emily. The fact that I felt like I had no idea what had taken over me scared me. Maybe going to the doctor wasn’t such a bad idea.

Stretching, I yawned loudly. I didn’t bother putting on a shirt.

As I walked past Emily’s room I realized Stiles had some how managed to make his way to the floor next to Emily’s bed. He was completely sprawled out and had ripped the sheets from Emily. I chuckled. I couldn't blame him because it was kind of cold last night.

When I made it to the kitchen I began to make breakfast. A few minuets later I heard shuffling upstairs. They must have just woken up.

Emily started screaming. I heard a loud bang and could only laugh.

Yes, they are definitely up.

--Emily’s POV:

“Stiles! What the heck! I was freezing last night because of you!” I screamed at Stiles while throwing my pillow at him pretty hard. He easily dodged it, rolling over to the side causing the pillow to make a loud thud on the ground.

He was sprawled out on the wood floor just laying there looking up at me with an innocent look.

“Don’t give me that!” Motioning to his puppy like face.

Sighing, I ordered him out of the room so I could get dressed. Catching a whiff of something that smelled really good downstairs, I hurried getting dressed; throwing on a grey sweatshirt that had the neck collar cut out so it exposed my shoulders. I threw on some dark skinny jeans to go along with it. Stiles and Scott’s voices could be heard downstairs. I began to hurry, throwing up my hair in a messy bun. I made a break for my bedroom door, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where Scott and Stiles voices were coming from.

Stiles was standing in the middle of the kitchen with a broom in one hand and a dustpan in the other. He had a miserable look on his face as he cleaned up the mess he had created last night. We hadn’t know the extent of the damage last night due to the lack of visibility, but now in the morning light we realized how much damage was done. The place was filthy. I looked over at Stiles with a questioned look. How could one human be capable of making such a mess in such a little bit of time?

My attention turned to Scott, who was standing in front of the stove making breakfast.

“Since when do you cook?”

“I always have been able to cook.” He replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

I began to walk towards him, stopping next to him.

“How are you feeling?” Motioning to his side.

“Good. It feels like it never happened. After breakfast I was going to take off the bandages before Stiles and I go out to the forest.”

“The forest?”

“Yeah. I dropped my in hailer last night. It was the last one so I need to go find it before Mom kills me.” He said as he laughed.

“Oh Ok. Il go with you two to make sure you don’t get in anymore trouble.”

“Thanks Mom.” Stiles said behind me.

I chose to ignore him, as usual. 

“You don’t have to.” Scott said almost begging.

“Why don’t you want me going? Are you guys planning on looking for clues or something? Planning on being the Beacon Hills Hero’s who solve the mystery?” My voice changing into a news reporter’s voice.

They both laughed but didn’t say anything.

“Come on guys. I wont even both you. I was planning on going for a run near the forest anyway today.”

The two boys looked at one another knowing they were already defeated but didn’t want to admit it. I turned to Stiles who I knew could never say no to me. He had a soft spot for me and I knew I would win this fight easily.

“Alright you can go.” Stiles said completely defeated.

“Thanks!” I yelped. Hugging Stiles.

“Gezz. How old are you?”

I released him from my grasp punched him gently in the shoulder.

“You are not one to talk.”

“True.” Stiles replied.

Scott turned towards us with breakfast in hand.

“So when are we leaving?” I asked anxious to get out of the house.

“As soon as you eat breakfast.”

We all sat down and began to eat.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 :D This story is number 110 on its genre and it keeps getting lower every day :D So please vote if you like it :D Thank you everyone for reading. Sorry for such a short chapter. NEXT CHAPTER I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU :D