Chapter 27

Sorry this isn't edited :( I will edit it soon so please excuse the mistakes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27:

--Derek's POV:

Sitting on the couch I realized how close that was. Em had just gotten in the bathroom and soon after the water had turned on. It took everything in me to not think about what was going on in the other room. The smell of her bare skin was overwhelming. I could feel myself losing it again and I knew I had to get out of here.

Quickly jumping off the couch, I made my way to the bathroom door. I paused just in front of it. I could hear the shower curtain opening and she stepped in. My fingers curled into fists as my heart began to beat faster and faster. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and knocked on the door.

"Em?"

"Yeah?" She yelled over the running water.

"I need to go run an errands. Take your time in there ok?" I wasn't exactly lying. I could use this time to go find her brother instead of breaking down the bathroom door.

"Oh ok!" Em replied.

I quickly grabbed my jacket and left the apartment as fast as I possibly could to find her brother.

--Scott's POV:

I walked through the crowd of grinding bodies and loud music trying to find Allison but so far I had no luck. I made my way into the hallway by the staircase and found Stiles leaning against the wall with some of the guys from the lacrosse team. Stiles noticed me immediately and nodded towards the backdoor.

"She's outside." Stiles yelled over the booming music with a worried expression on his face.

"Thanks." I replied giving him a reassuring smile as I walked past them towards the backdoor. I had nothing but Allison on my mind right now.

The backyard was just as crowded as the inside of the house. It took me a few minuets to find her but when I did I could already feel myself going crazy. She stood leaning against the wall and when she saw me my heart almost dropped. She smiled and began to meet me halfway. We both squeezed through the hormonal crowd as we inched our way closer towards one another. We finally met and all I could think about was how beautiful she looked right now. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed off all her curves and a grey jacket.