Chapter 28

Please don't forget to vote if you want or if you like it! :D Ok this is not edited again :( I didn't have time to revise it so please excuse the mistakes!  Enjoy! 

Oh :D and yes that is a picture of Tyler Hoechlin (Derek) >>>>>>>>>>>> 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28:

--Emily’s POV:

The water ran down my bare back as I took my time in the shower. Derek had told me to take my time so why not take advantage of the time. I hummed to myself as I ran my fingers through my soaking wet hair, getting the rest of the shampoo out.

Finally deciding it was probably a good idea to get out of the shower I shut off the water and realized it was completely silent without the water running. Derek probably wasn’t home yet. I wondered where he had gone on an errand. He should have been back by now.

Stepping out on to the cold tile floor I had to be careful because the floor was wet from my hair dipping on it.

I looked around for a few seconds then realized something very important was missing. Panic hit me when I realized my bag with my clothes was not in the bathroom with me.

Keep calm, I needed to find a towel so I could dry off and find my bag.

I rung out my hair in the sink and began searching through the bathroom cabinets to find a towel but had no luck. I seriously went through every single cabinet at least twice to find anything to dry me off but only came up with a small washcloth.

“Gez. Does he not take showers?” I said under my breath.

Raising up the small washcloth to eye level I eyed it. This will have to do for now.

I quickly dried off as much of my body as I could with the small piece of fabric. Now I needed to try to remember where I put my bag. I remembered I had it in Derek’s car on the way here but after that I had no idea where I had put it.

What if it was still in the car? Great, how am I supposed to explain this one to him?

Placing my ear on to the cool wood of the bathroom door, I listened for any signs of Derek being home. The TV was no longer on so I was pretty sure he wasn’t back yet. That probably gave me a few minuets to run around and try to find the stupid bag.